GDT: Game 30: Hurricanes @ Vegas Golden Knights | FLOWER POWER!!!

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Ahhhh well at least we got a point, we didn't really deserve both of them. Put that game behind us, and focus on winning against Pittsburgh... please for the love of god, beat Pittsburgh.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Was a typical Carolina game, except they found a way to win. They get off a ton of shots but have a poor shooting percentage. The losses on this road trip had been disappointing for them, they weren't struggling and blew some leads while out shooting everyone. Hard really to win or lose 5 in a row in the NHL unless you are elite or horrible, the law of averages finally went that way. I certainly didn't see it as a poor Knights effort.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Was a typical Carolina game, except they found a way to win. They get off a ton of shots but have a poor shooting percentage. The losses on this road trip had been disappointing for them, they weren't struggling and blew some leads while out shooting everyone. Hard really to win or lose 5 in a row in the NHL unless you are elite or horrible, the law of averages finally went that way. I certainly didn't see it as a poor Knights effort.
It wasn't a good game, 24 shots, especially only 6 in the first. The team really struggled to get going, and unlike the games against Dallas and Minnesota I thought it was more a failure from us to skate and play our game as opposed to the other team being superior and shutting us down. It wasn't a poor effort, I think the Oilers game is the only real poor effort we have had except for a period here and there, but the effort tonight was far from deserving the win.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I lost my internet connection when I got to the house. (Cox, yuck.)

Either way, it seems like the result was warranted. I only got to see half the second, and if the play continued I guess I'll take the point and run. It sounded really exciting with Mr. D'Uva commentating, though. D'Uva is great.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I lost my internet connection when I got to the house. (Cox, yuck.)

Either way, it seems like the result was warranted. I only got to see half the second, and if the play continued I guess I'll take the point and run. It sounded really exciting with Mr. D'Uva commentating, though. D'Uva is great.
I tried listening to it on the website a while back, but for some reason it would never give me the right station, Don't know maybe I'm missing a plug in or something. :dunno::dunno::dunno:

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I tried listening to it on the website a while back, but for some reason it would never give me the right station, Don't know maybe I'm missing a plug in or something. :dunno::dunno::dunno:
I think the site started defaulting to ESPN Radio. If you hit the logo for 98.9 on the site it should work.

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I think the site started defaulting to ESPN Radio. If you hit the logo for 98.9 on the site it should work.
I tried that, and then clicking everything I could click... might try it in another browser maybe one of my add ons is interfering with things.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad