GDT: Game 30: Coyotes @ Knights - 6PM - FSAZ

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
How fitting that you're gung-ho about ****ting on Duclair for the slightest infraction but you can't stand any pointed criticism of Stepan.

Swap out Stepan's and Duclair's names in that sentence and you've described yourself, so spare me the chirping.

Reactions: Jakey53

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Awful decision by Goligoski but Stepan made zero effort to get a stick on it.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
I think wedge makes a case to battle for that starting job. Kid is damn good.

I f***ing hate Vegas, their uniforms are terrible. I just can’t understand how we can’t manage to beat such a shit team.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Stepan really could've done more on that play too. Goose put him in a rough spot with that terrible pass, but he stopped skating on the back check once he hit our blue line. You can see him coasting as the 2nd guy buried it.

Reactions: CC96

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Stepan really could've done more on that play too. Goose put him in a rough spot with that terrible pass, but he stopped skating on the back check once he hit our blue line. You can see him coasting as the 2nd guy buried it.

It's 3v3 OT with nobody behind you. You have to sell out and get in front of that puck. Deck the Vegas player on his ass and take the penalty if you must. You can't let a clean break go the other way. He's slow and exceptionally lazy, particularly in his own zone. No amount of net front tap ins excuses that.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
It's 3v3 OT with nobody behind you. You have to sell out and get in front of that puck. Deck the Vegas player on his ass and take the penalty if you must. You can't let a clean break go the other way. He's slow and exceptionally lazy, particularly in his own zone. No amount of net front tap ins excuses that.
I think the answer is to scratch Duclair.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Wedgwood got us a point, we are fortunate for that, kind of lucky, they outplayed us.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
It's really kind of sad to think that our last two major free agent signings are Goligoski and Ribeiro. We do very little on the UFA market every summer, and our last two moderate splashes have turned into one disaster (Ribeiro) and one guy who's hard to judge overall but is so far fairly disappointing (Goligoski).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad