GDT: Game 30: Coyotes @ Knights - 6PM - FSAZ

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
OEL - Demers

Chychrun is paired with Goose.

Looks like Handley is out.

Still have the Wonder Twins on third pair.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Your lack of spacing just made me think where hell has Spirit of Lindgren been?

I think the super horrible start broke him based on a few of his posts around that time. I don't blame him either it was baaaad :biglaugh:

OEL - Demers

Chychrun is paired with Goose.

Looks like Handley is out.

Still have the Wonder Twins on third pair.

Handley and KConn were exposed so bad last night in the 2nd. I actually thought Schenn did pretty well though. There was one shift he got totally stuck out there for like 2 minutes but he kept playing the angles and keeping the shots away even though he was totally gassed. Once we get Hammer back, Chychrun will add a zone exit capability to Schenn on the third pairing and it won't seem as bad. Well if he's really healthy anyway.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
tfw you get Chicken back but you still can't fire KConn into the sun

Reactions: CC96

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I watched Wallabies vs. All Blacks in 2011. Cooper's performance was quite frankly embarrassing and hilarious.

2011 was probably the last time I actually watched Rugby.

We're giving Vegas waaaaaay too many quality scoring chances, let's just settle it down.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
"Domi can't pull the trigger"

KR93TA2.gif

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
2011 was probably the last time I actually watched Rugby.

We're giving Vegas waaaaaay too many quality scoring chances, let's just settle it down.

Yeah, about the same. It's an awesome sport, but it's pretty difficult to follow properly from the United States. I played a couple season with my local club after that, but that was basically the end of it for me.

I also haven't actually watched cricket since the 2015 World Cup final. f***ing Australians ruining everyone's fun. That South Africa-New Zealand semifinal though... stuff of legend.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I see a lot of 2011-12 Coyotes in this Vegas team. Total pain in the ass to play against, roster full of trash that plays waaaay above expectations. Now I know why people got so salty at us :laugh:

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I see a lot of 2011-12 Coyotes in this Vegas team. Total pain in the ass to play against, roster full of trash that plays waaaay above expectations. Now I know why people got so salty at us :laugh:

They're a plucky team that's frustrating to play against. I feel like it would be hypocritical of me to hate them though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad