Pre-Game Talk: Game 3: Sens @ Bruins, April 17, 7 p.m., NESN & CNBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Don't know why they don't keep Mac and Ryan together... I expect they'll end up together later anyway but they mesh well.

Ryan's had 2 great games and has been very good lately. Didn't really have a problem with his game aside from stats this year anyway

Uncle Eugene

Buckle Up.
Mar 19, 2010
Barbados
WOOOO we're getting Harps.

Big fan, kid deserves his shot. Hopefully it goes well, I honestly am starting to see #3-4 potential in him. His size and poise shown over the past couple weeks bodes really well for our team in the future.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
This team needs to learn how to play consistant mistake free hockey ,they do well in spurts. But can never just put it all together,here is hoping that starts to change tonight :nod:

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
WOOOO we're getting Harps.

Big fan, kid deserves his shot. Hopefully it goes well, I honestly am starting to see #3-4 potential in him. His size and poise shown over the past couple weeks bodes really well for our team in the future.

Claesson should be playing over him.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Meh i find Claesson only seems to play good whenever he plays with EK ,Harpur looked very solid on whatever pair he was with ,even playing his offside

Agreed. I really really liked Harpur. His size and reach will help us when the Bruins try to pin us deep in our zone like they've been doing most of the series. Boro is better in the neutral zone, but Haper will be much better for us in the DZ.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Claesson should be playing over him.

:sens like what we've seen from Harpur... Good test for him tonight. I see more upside in him than in Claesson. Harpur is comfortable with both sides so he does offer some flexibility. Competency wise I think its close but I do like what I've seen from Harpur. I think he has an edge in mobility and poise with the puck

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Do the Sens forecheck ? or do we watch how these AHL D adapt to moving the puck out with no pressure?

Brannstorm

Feb 15, 2016
Ottawa
:sens like what we've seen from Harpur... Good test for him tonight. I see more upside in him than in Claesson. Harpur is comfortable with both sides so he does offer some flexibility. Competency wise I think its close but I do like what I've seen from Harpur. I think he has an edge in mobility and poise with the puck

I agree, it is the poise with the puck. Harpur seems real confident always with his head up, small sample size but to me he doesn't seem like one to panic.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Agreed. I really really liked Harpur. His size and reach will help us when the Bruins try to pin us deep in our zone like they've been doing most of the series. Boro is better in the neutral zone, but Haper will be much better for us in the DZ.
If he steps up and hits someone its not going to be pretty for whomever is on that track :amazed:

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Do the Sens forecheck ? or do we watch how these AHL D adapt to moving the puck out with no pressure?
Agreed far too passive ,and worried about what Boston,s forwards and what they may do .We need their forwards to battle very hard in their dzone ,to try and stop our forecheck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad