Pre-Game Talk: Game 3: Sens @ Bruins, April 17, 7 p.m., NESN & CNBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Lets get a win. Go Sens Go!!!!!!!!!!

Also, this was created by IPW on that main boards photoshop thread. Thought it deserved a mention in this thread:

8Mmr4Q0.gif

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
24 hours to g0. :popcorn:

I hope to see something like this below on our jerseys in a couple of rounds.

picture.php

Hard to believe it's been 10 years!!!!!!!!

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Looking at Andersons stats so far in the playoffs, he needs to be better.

.907 save percenage, 2.50 gaa.

Surprising considering Anderson is usually a beast in the playoffs.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
When Anderson went out of the net on that shorthanded goal and they scored Yakety Sax started playing in my head.

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
Oh man I'm laughing too much right now at that. I would be willing to bet money that was made by a stoner. Love it.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Anyone else notice the teams dont hate each other yet? There's been no media wars yet.

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There

I got pulled away and missed the third and o/t (watched later on pvr), and I can say that I thought the team was coming undone when I stopped watching - very pleasant surprise to see them find another gear (might have been two!) between periods and come out flying. I noticed two things: 1) they cleared the d-zone far more effectively after the second; 2) Anderson didn't go on a walk-about every time the puck entered the d-zone after the second. Let the d do what the d is supposed to do and stop wandering around CA! I'm watching MTL vs NYR and something I don't see either Price or Lundqvist doing is leaving the net to make plays that their d are capable of (provided they skate the whole way back).

Long way around, but I agree, Anderson needs to be better.

GWNR

Dec 10, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario

Extremely small sample size can skew statistics.

He can't do much about open shots in the slot after defensive breakdowns from being hemmed in their own zone.

Those types of goals account for 3 of 5 of the GA's. 1 was off a nice tip and the other was completely and totally his fault. Take away the blunder and I have zero issue with his goaltending to be completely honest.

Rask's numbers are .911 sv% and 2.46 GAA and I think we can all agree he's been pretty solid. He doesn't have too many weak GA's.

Problem with small sample sizes.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Is anyone doing a GDT for this game? I gotta figure somebody better than me is on it but I'll do one otherwise if not. It'll be craptastic as usual. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad