Pre-Game Talk: Game 3: Pittsburgh Penguins vs. New York Rangers 4/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRCSKA*

I like how Glass has played in this series thusfar. Unlike the regular season, he becomes a respectable grinder in the playoffs.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
McDonagh - Klein
Staal - Skeji
Yandle - McIlrath

Next years lines

This year, sub Boyle in for McIlrath

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
Would like to see

Kreider Stepan Zuccarello
Staal Brassard Miller
Nash Hayes Stalberg
Glass Moore Fast

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
there is literally zero reason for AV to think Diaz can play better than mcilrath other than AV's dumb obsession with veterans over rookies

nyrleetch

Aug 2, 2009
New York
I don't know. I trust Diaz a lot more on his off-side more than I trust Diaz on his off-side. I might flip them as such:

Diaz - Girardi
Diaz - Girardi
Girardi - Diaz

Both are wrong.

Boyle-Diaz pairing for line 2.

Other team never going to be able to touch the puck!

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Boyle needs to come out. He barely has any positive shifts. Lately it's been 50/50 split of neutral and negative for him. It will be better to have anyone of our LHD playing on the offside if AV decides to take McI out too.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Boyle needs to come out. He barely has any positive shifts. Lately it's been 50/50 split of neutral and negative for him. It will be better to have anyone of our LHD playing on the offside if AV decides to take McI out too.

staal-mcdonagh
yandle-klein
skjei-mcilrath

NYRCSKA*

It might make sense to move Boyle to the wing and take out Hayes....

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
I say this every year and every year it comes to be true. The penguins are mental midgets. The more adversity you shove down their throats, the more they choke and break down.

It's also why the flyers can be dead last in the league still dismantle them on any given day.

So what i'm saying is, get the first ****ing goal of game 3.

Jun 25, 2013
www.tannerglassisthebest.com
I saw someone that people think the pens will come out flying at the start of game 3. Do they realize this is MSG with a tied series and some god awful refing and very dirry plays by pitt? The garden is going to be loud and the boys will show who's fastest :yo:

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
I'm actually curious as to what is keeping G out right now. If it is just a disguise for a healthy scratch or not. Maybe that Boyle hit really did jar him badly after all.

It doesn't take rocket science to figure it out. He got his bell rung and has a concussion..

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
Seriously when was the last time Diaz played in the NHL??? And he's going to jump in and be better than mcilraith or skjei in a playoff game??? I swear AV is next level stupid if he plays him

I saw Diaz play a bit out here with the Flames, not that I watched him a ton. I had already been aware of him before he first became a Ranger. He looked quite servicable with the Flames, a good skater with a pretty good shot. Defensively, he's much less than perfect. So, 7th D sounds about right, filling in in a pinch.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
I saw someone that people think the pens will come out flying at the start of game 3. Do they realize this is MSG with a tied series and some god awful refing and very dirry plays by pitt? The garden is going to be loud and the boys will show who's fastest :yo:

I expect the Pens to come out flying, too.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
I expect the Pens to come out flying, too.

Into some big bodied Ranger shoulders.

Rangers adjusted in game 2. Clogged the neutral zone, and clobbered them.

Clog and Clobber boys, can't get into a track meet with them but they are a small small team with a lot of speed.

Perfect recipe for on ice-concussions. Let's induce some fear into them.

Clog and Clobber.

Jun 25, 2013
www.tannerglassisthebest.com
Into some big bodied Ranger shoulders.

Rangers adjusted in game 2. Clogged the neutral zone, and clobbered them.

Clog and Clobber boys, can't get into a track meet with them but they are a small small team with a lot of speed.

Perfect recipe for on ice-concussions. Let's induce some fear into them.

Clog and Clobber.
**** yeah!!! This is playoff hockey lets keep it going!:yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad