Pre-Game Talk: Game 3: Pittsburgh Penguins vs. New York Rangers 4/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
McDonagh is taking part in drills so far and shooting.

This is great news, if he stays on the entire time.

I would imagine, if Girardi is still out, McDonagh comes in for Skjei, and Diaz goes in for McIlrath...or Boyle?

rangers1314

May 9, 2007
Astoria, NY
McDonagh is taking part in drills so far and shooting.

This is great news, if he stays on the entire time.

I would imagine, if Girardi is still out, McDonagh comes in for Skjei, and Diaz goes in for McIlrath...or Boyle?

McI would come in for Dylan, and Skjei would move to the right.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Skjei had been getting time on the right side in Hartford towards the end of the season. If they feel comfortable with him, could see:

Mcdonagh-Klein
Yandle-Skjei
Staal-Boyle

rangers1314

May 9, 2007
Astoria, NY
I hope this is the case. Skjei should stay in. He has been one of our best D-Men.

Weird that Mac is skating as the extra pair though. Could be we see the same lineup as Saturday.

It's not that weird really, he's working his way back.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I'm actually curious as to what is keeping G out right now. If it is just a disguise for a healthy scratch or not. Maybe that Boyle hit really did jar him badly after all.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Girardi was launched into the boards shoulder first by Brian Boyle. His head hit the boards hard too and he was down for a while. That collision sounded like a gunshot, and I wouldn't be surprised if he has lingering concussion issues and his whole upper body is still sore at this point. Having a cracked kneecap doesn't help either.

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Girardi was aware of his poor play whether it be due to injury and is volunteering to stay out longer than he could be. The guy can't want to hurt his team right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad