Pre-Game Talk: Game 3: Pittsburgh Penguins vs. New York Rangers 4/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrassZuccles

Apr 6, 2015
It is. Team sent email to us. Also Rangers have done it for 2 years I beleice and there's never been an issue. The products were also already made prior to last nights debacle
They did something similar last year. Here's a video of the Game 1 vs. Pitt pregame:

Last edited by a moderator:

BrassZuccles

Apr 6, 2015
It is. Team sent email to us. Also Rangers have done it for 2 years I beleice and there's never been an issue. The products were also already made prior to last nights debacle

They did this last year as well....here's Game 1 at MSG vs. Pitt:

Last edited:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Greetings Rangers fans, I am looking to copy your GDT to the mainboard and see that your usual maker hasn't put one up yet. I'd hate to put up the Pens one so maybe you guys can arrange something before gametime.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Greetings Rangers fans, I am looking to copy your GDT to the mainboard and see that your usual maker hasn't put one up yet. I'd hate to put up the Pens one so maybe you guys can arrange something before gametime.

Loffen is usually right on point and has them up the morning of game day. If it isn't up by the time I leave the office at 5 I will throw the pens one up on the SCF board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad