GDT: Game 3: Flames @ Ducks - Monday 7PM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
They should cancel the game, they shouldn't be adding to the congestion on the road by having people scrambling to get to the hockey game.

branmuffin17

Sep 10, 2014
Santa Ana, CA
Where are the fires?
It's mostly in Yorba Linda / Anaheim Hills, but it's 0% contained right now.

http://ocfa.org/MajorIncident/MajorIncident.aspx?incidentid=29

Smoke is really bad, ash falling from our house in Santa Ana. Wife got a text notification of possible evacuation (which won't happen where we are, at the 22/5/55 areas).

2512725_630x354.jpg

Last edited:

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
Stay safe anyone near there. Dark over here in Fullerton so can only imagine how bad for everyone closer

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
Flames fan in peace. Selfishly hoping the game happens rather than it getting delayed until you're healthy, for the sake of winning.

But in all actual seriousness I hope everyone is safe, be careful out there. If anyone understands what wildfire conditions are like it's us in Alberta and over next to us in BC. We've had several of our own in the last couple of years. The smoke is the worst part.

Hope everyone stays safe

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I'm at work in Long Beach and when I go outside my eyes start tearing up because of the ash. I can't even imagine Anaheim right now.

Reactions: Morrison165

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
I'm at work in Long Beach and when I go outside my eyes start tearing up because of the ash. I can't even imagine Anaheim right now.
Earlier in summer when the BC fire smoke was at its worst, I couldn't breathe here in Calgary outside. I have breathing issues to start with, so I had to miss a couple days of work.

Truthfully I'd rather the game gets postponed for everyone's safety. At the end of the day, it's just a Game

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
57 is a parking lot. I'm in YL and looking south the sky looks like the scene from Terminator 2 ... Scary. Hope the wind doesn't turn north tonight.

branmuffin17

Sep 10, 2014
Santa Ana, CA
Flames fan in peace. Selfishly hoping the game happens rather than it getting delayed until you're healthy, for the sake of winning.

But in all actual seriousness I hope everyone is safe, be careful out there. If anyone understands what wildfire conditions are like it's us in Alberta and over next to us in BC. We've had several of our own in the last couple of years. The smoke is the worst part.

Hope everyone stays safe
Thanks Morrison.

As of right now, the game is scheduled to continue as planned, per NHL.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I don't know much of Anaheim, but how close it to Honda center?

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
From where it started, it's spreading like wildfire into many other areas of dried brush and housing tracts. Not good at all. 4,000-5,000 acres and over 3,000 people evacuated. No containment at all, yet.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
From where it started, it's spreading like wildfire into many other areas of dried brush and housing tracts. Not good at all. 4,000-5,000 acres and over 3,000 people evacuated. No containment at all, yet.
Holy crap, I'm a kings fan, sorry I'm not trying to Intrude, but man hope you guys are staying safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad