Not open for further replies.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
yes-yes-yes-gif-1.gif

Reactions: RoarBacon

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Barbashev and Megan in, oh baby. Don't think Sundqvist deserved to be scratched though.

Reactions: Blanick

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
Hopefully Barbashev and Tage can develop some chemistry. Sundqvist has no real offensive potential, he should be on the 4th line or in the box.

Okay now can we waive Thorburn? He's ass.

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
Barbashev and Megan in, oh baby. Don't think Sundqvist deserved to be scratched though.
I would've had him playing center and Brodziak at RW with Megan on LW for the 4th line personally. Sundqvist is decent defensively and does have an edge, just no real offensive potential with him.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Lines aren't bad, but I wouldn't have been upset to see Sundqvist stay in on the fourth line. He hasn't done anything offensively, but I think he's looked solid defensively.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Lines aren't bad, but I wouldn't have been upset to see Sundqvist stay in on the fourth line. He hasn't done anything offensively, but I think he's looked solid defensively.
I've liked him on the PK. Good positioning and awareness.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
I hope the guys take this game seriously. The Isles always seem to make a game of it when they play us. We also have a tendency to take weaker teams for granted. I could see us losing this one if they don't keep their nose to the grinder.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Welp, the Islanders are starting Greiss. No Halak I guess. Unless we score 3 or 4 in the first period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad