GDT: GAME #3: BLACKHAWKS @ LEAFS | MON 9-OCT @ 7PM | TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownbeard

Oct 6, 2017
I slept like garbage. Hopefully I won't be half-dead by the time the game starts. Set it to record just in case.

The waiting sucks

I'm glad it's a TSN broadcast, as Ferraro is the best of the bunch.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Hope we see borg carrick. Borg rosen was brutal vs detroit in pre season

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
Excited to see Borgman in again. Fehr or Moore so far seems like a wash and they're both pushing each other = good for the team overall.

A win would be nice but just being able to measure their game against the Hawks right now will be a great benefit on its own. Saturday's second period still fresh in their minds should motivate them to play a full 60 minutes.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
This is going to be tough one, Chicago look pretty dominant so far (hopefully we are going to win)

Are we going to see both Borgman and Rosen in the lineup?

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
With all the talk of a high scoring game, watch it end up being 2-1 tonight...

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
These are my 2 favourite teams and its always great when the Leafs play the Hawks as my favourite NHL player Toews plays my favourite team.

After Hawks put a 10 spot in their game the other day and Leafs potting 15 goals after 2 games this could be a shootout at the OK Corral tonight.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
TSN broadcast. Nice, those are always better. Miller and Ferraro on the call this year again I assume?

Finally I get some use out of my Gamecentre Live sub, first regional game.

Agreed, TSN is my favorite Leaf broadcast. Romanuk is painful, and Hughson is annoying.

It would be nice if we could steal Bob Cole back from the Ottawa HNIC broadcasts.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Hawks scored their goals against back up goalies + tired Murray, we scored them against Lundqvist, his back up, Mason and his back up.

I think we will be fine as long as they don’t relax with a lead.

Hawks D is overrated this year. They remind me of Tampa, one great pairing but the rest is shit.

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
Curious to see which CHI goalie we get. Saw it mentioned that Crawford is from MTL, so maybe he gets that start and Forsberg gets this one. That sure would be nice, but I am not going to get my hopes up.

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
Maybe Carrick is still injured a little. He seems to not be on the 3rd pairing for morning skate.

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
Ayyy gonna see a Super Swede pairing.

It would be nice to see them have a strong game together. Having Carrick, Rosen and Borgman as a rotation for the bottom pair isn't a bad idea to keep them all sharp and match up against the other team with whoever's strengths fit the match up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad