GDT: Game 29: Wild @ Sharks, 6pm

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
Is anyone else's stream just repeating Raising Kanes commercials every game? I don't know if NHL TV does regional ads or not.

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
I'm getting tons of the Blacklist ads haha
LOL I guess they're regional. Every break they play that commercial, usually twice in a row. I wanted to try that place out, but them spamming me with commercials makes me not want to.

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
Carpenter on radio intermission interview:

- [on playing back-to-backs] yeah, you just try to recover as best as you can, eat as good, get a good night's sleep, we've had some big games, we're trying to carry that momentum into this game, it wasn't the start we wanted, but we know we get a goal here, we're right back in it
- [is it tough to be in the game physically when you're not playing 5-on-5?] yeah, sometimes, but you try not to really think about it, can't control it, there weren't really too many power plays, and even on the kill, it keeps your legs going, but just try to stay ready and into the game
- [2nd period?] we gotta get on the forecheck, get more zone time, get in front of his eyes, we have the capability to score, we just gotta go out and do it this period
- [on facing Stalock] I got to play with him a couple times with the Barracuda, he seemed like a really light guy, but out here, we wanna win, and we wanna win against him, so no friends out here right now

DeMelo on TV intermission interview:

- [how do you feel after last night?] yeah, good, it's funny, I got a big nose but it was kinda my forehead and my eye that got hit the most, everything's intact and everything's good, caught a break there for sure
- [on the 1st period] yeah, just maybe made some decisions a little slow, we just gotta move our feet, get in on the attack, be a little hard in the D zone and O zone on the puck

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Quickly glancing over the schedules. Looks like Anaheim twice, New Jersey, and Philly. On my phone so you'd have to double check those advantages.
I remember them playing a couple games on the road where their opponent had to play the night before, so it's not foreign to the Sharks or anything. It just seems like a certain socal team has had an unfair amount of advantages games.

Plus, it's fun to complain ;)

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
I remember them playing a couple games on the road where their opponent had to play the night before, so it's not foreign to the Sharks or anything. It just seems like a certain socal team has had an unfair amount of advantages games.

Plus, it's fun to complain ;)

Definitely does seem like Kings have the advantage.
I can see some reasoning since there are 2 teams down there, but teams should face Anaheim and then LA, or vice versa. Not San Jose then LA.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
The puck didn't cross until Staal hit his pad in. If Vlasic's didn't count against Florida, then neither should this.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Just another example of the league having no standard for what gi actually is.
A standard can only exist if they remove subjectivity. Since they let the refs and situation room discuss it, it’s gonna be a crapshoot every time.

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
This one isn't looking good. Vs Florida at least they weren't dominant, they just got some good bounces.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad