GDT: Game 29: Wild @ Sharks, 6pm

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Its almost as if the Wild know the Sharks can't beat average back up goalies? haha

PackShark

Oct 7, 2017
Will there be a Stalock tribute?

Sharks keep it rolling 4-2

Pavs, Couture, Burms, Hertl

Zucker, Koivu

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
Where Ryan at? :<
51m6P4qI7qL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Stalock is starting against his former team. Jones is in for the Sharks.
Good

Stalock is TRASH.

Light him the hell up just in time for Christmas.

I'll be watching this on DVR later. Have to watch The Walking Dead in real time, only because it's the mid-season finale and something so big will probably happen, someone will wind up texting me and spoiling something, if I don't watch it in real time.

SnarkAttack

Registered Loser
Jan 18, 2011
East Bay, CA
One might think that hit he took yesterday and the fact that it’s a back to back and the fact that he’s playing in his off side might be enough to get Ryan in but I guess not.

At least DeMelo has been pretty good as opposed to the someone sitting for Polak days. Not sure why Ryan isn't in, though.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
One might think that hit he took yesterday and the fact that it’s a back to back and the fact that he’s playing in his off side might be enough to get Ryan in but I guess not.

Not to mention the Ryan/Heed chemistry. I wonder if he isnt a bit banged up?

If He isn't going to be playing for the big club and is healthy, I'd rather see him down on the Barracuda and have the next call up in line brought up as the 7th D man.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Star wars edition razor? **** yeah! I was just thinking that it's always such a pain to shave my face, but now if I can do it like a Jedi, I'ma be all about that ****!

Also Alex Stalock with his hair and beard grown out reminds me of:

EucIfYY.gif

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
Star wars edition razor? **** yeah! I was just thinking that it's always such a pain to shave my face, but now if I can do it like a Jedi, I'ma be all about that ****!

I don't use electric shavers, but I can't resist the Star Wars branding. Almost bought a Star Wars banana once even though I'm banana intolerant.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->