GDT: Game 29 | Columbus at New Jersey | 12/8 7PM

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Tonight's game summary:

From sinking pirate ship and the end of the world ... to plundering a village and sailing away with gold. :naughty::laugh:

Reactions: Halfboard

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
That Panarin, he's clearly is no fit for this team, trade him for some center help.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Glad we pulled out that WIN!!!! Showed some real CBJ GRIT to pull it through to make that comeback. You know why we won that? We didn't have TEAM KILLERS AND SELFISH STARS like Wisniewski and JoJo to bring the squad down. Swedish Filatov scored FINALLY because of Panarin. Now is the time to strike on that trade value. Three cheers for Dubinsky!!

All in all. We got the W. I've got my map for the parade route in June ready. Do you?

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
I'll admit, if he plays the rest of his CBJ days with Dubois and Anderson, then maybe he has a fit after all.
Cap supposed to go up too... Having players signed at their current deals (despite their current lack of production) might serve us well long-term if we think to keep him.

Lumbus

Nov 25, 2016
Cap supposed to go up too... Having players signed at their current deals (despite their current lack of production) might serve us well long-term if we think to keep him.

I know it’s tough/impossible to accurately predict the cap situation in a few years...but where is this club without Bread and Bob?

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
After watching the two Harrington interviews tonight, I have come to the conclusion that he’s an extremely likeable guy. Easy to root for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lumbus

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Missed the game, just watched the highlights. It looked like Panarin just had enough of the BS and said "watch this" and went crazy. I'm pretty sure what he did tonight is some prize category with the Nobel people. Or his face on a coin in his homeland.

Glad to see PLD keep it going.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I know it’s tough/impossible to accurately predict the cap situation in a few years...but where is this club without Bread and Bob?

Let’s say Artemi wasn’t playing on this team this year and CBJ were without Bob... if the Jackets had just an average starter, nothing better/nothing less, I can’t see this team being any better than 25th in the league. Not exaggerating.

Reactions: DJAnimosity

Lumbus

Nov 25, 2016
Let’s say Artemi wasn’t playing on this team this year and CBJ were without Bob... if the Jackets had just an average starter, nothing better/nothing less, I can’t see this team being any better than 25th in the league. Not exaggerating.

I’m inclined to believe you. That’s the difference a top-2 goalie and top-10 forward make

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Whoa I thought I blacked out for a second...

The reality is, inside that sarcastic, attempted deflection of the (opinions here on) quality or "state" of the CBJ, there is a lot of TRUTH in there.

The idea of moving Panarin because of "fit" was yours...no?

This team doesn't miss Jojo or Wisniewski and they didn't the sec they were gone.

Wennberg did not have to do much to score that. And Dubi had a very big impact "closing" the game, defensively, on the PK, and/or taking defensive draws.

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
After watching the two Harrington interviews tonight, I have come to the conclusion that he’s an extremely likeable guy. Easy to root for.

OHHH HEYYYYY all you Carlsonn Fan "Its" make sure to save this in the 'excuse box' for why Harrington is still in over Carlsson come February

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad