GDT: Game # 29: Anaheim Ducks @ New York Rangers , 4pm PT, BSSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Final score makes the game seem worse than it was, but 70% of this lineup could disappear tomorrow and I wouldn’t notice. Only about 7 or 8 guys that I would want back next year and a good chunk of them are still on ELCs

We're in a similar place to last year, too many forwards playing up higher than they should be. Maybe one of those forwards should be in the AHL, but we got him as a part-time 1C. Ohhh he's still gonna be very good in the future, though!

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
You say shit like this after every loss, for three years now. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK THE ANSWER IS GOING TO BE.
1702695385943.gif

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Final score makes the game seem worse than it was, but 70% of this lineup could disappear tomorrow and I wouldn’t notice. Only about 7 or 8 guys that I would want back next year and a good chunk of them are still on ELCs
Nah, we just have too many guys playing higher than they should be. The top pairing, and then every line outside the 4th.

navyduck

Sep 26, 2011
Fowler just looks and feels like he is phoning in. He either needs to retire or change scenery. He definitely doesn't seem motivated anymore

Reactions: DuckRogers10

Henrique Iglesias

Jun 15, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Reffing was brutal. I’m not one to complain about refs but they were over the top bad tonight.

Terry has no confidence.

Carlsson thinks the game offensively at a much higher level than his line mates and it is hurting his production. He needs some help.

I haven’t looked at his numbers but I thought Dostal made a lot of good saves. Just no run support.

I’ve said it before but we struggle to get the puck into the middle in the o zone. It stays on the perimeter and we generate nothing.

Vatrano was bad tonight. Same could be said for a lot of guys. I just noticed him standing still on a couple goals and flubbed that pass from Killorn on the 3 on 1.

Fowler continues his mediocre play.

Reactions: Static

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Is anyone responsible for holding the refs accountable? Asking because I honestly don't know the answer.
My only hope is when there's an eventual CTE class action lawsuit the ref organization is included as a defendant for not making the obvious calls because of "game management". There are plenty of examples where "ripping the helmet off an opponent" has not been called and that's for the ducks this season alone. But I'm not really sure if that passes the legal sniff test, probably just in my dreams.

Reactions: MCB

navyduck

Sep 26, 2011
Am I the only one who feels the team needs to make public statement regarding the officiating?
It won't happen. The teams that are affected by this the most, make the least revenue for the league. Hence they will rule against them. Welcome to unions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad