GDT: Game 28: Columbus at Calgary | 12/16 9PM

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
I would expect McBackup to play. Have a tough week coming up when they get back.
Oh yeah, very good point. Hopefully CMAC can keep his mojo going. Or the Canucks goalie lets in a lot of goals. It would suck if it's Markstrom. One of my fav players. Would prefer Miller to get destroyed.
Lucky for you Columbus is bringing lower real estate prices as well!
LOL, I wish!

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Hardly, just recuperating from open-heart surgery, got me an new cow valve.

You are still old and smell like Buffalo. :)

I think you are quoting me.....

I hope your health is ok dude.... I sold out of Buffalo last year, settled in Louisville, KY... We love it down here, bourbon and horses!!!! The Ohio River is fun too...

Hope all is well for you...

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
2 points away from 1st place, 9 points clear of 9th place with 3 games in hand both ways.

Nice.

Lumbus

Nov 25, 2016
Win 499 for Torts tonight, which means he'll be going for 500 against Vancouver. What a great story that would be, considering many around the league thought he'd never coach again after he was fired from Vancouver

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Remember when the Western Canada trip meant 3 automatic losses?

Wow I do........

Freaking Torts has changed this team....

John Davidson has changed this organization.....

I'm very confident but...... crap, no buts any more!!!!

Just keep winning including Korpisalo and our Monsters team!!!!!! We have depth!

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
I know I'm drunk. But I'm just looking back on like 10 years ago when we were just happy to win a few games here or there and now we're expecting to win every game and so help us if we don't. I'm so ****ing happy.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I know I'm drunk. But I'm just looking back on like 10 years ago when we were just happy to win a few games here or there and now we're expecting to win every game and so help us if we don't. I'm so ****ing happy.

It's Friday night...... It was a great Blue Jacket night.....

Have a night cap Socks and get ready for the next game..... your a fun guy.. :)

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
I know this means absolutely nothing but I was just at TSN's website and a headline caught my eye. I wonder if this is the year that convinces everyone that CBJ deserves to be in one of the outdoor games. Not that I really want them to be. I think they're gimicky. I really just want to see what kind of jersey they come up with. But enough with Chicago, Pittsburgh and Washington.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217

Hahahaha, I'm walking that line right now too.. Enjoy it!!!!

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Missed another great game, just saw the highlights.
So crazy to think the CBJ have the fewest regulation losses, won 8 in a row, many other amazing stats..... yet sit 3rd in their own division!
The Metro is so ****ing crazy right now. Finally caught one small break with Pittsburgh losing in OT.

I know this means absolutely nothing but I was just at TSN's website and a headline caught my eye. I wonder if this is the year that convinces everyone that CBJ deserves to be in one of the outdoor games. Not that I really want them to be. I think they're gimicky. I really just want to see what kind of jersey they come up with. But enough with Chicago, Pittsburgh and Washington.

YES. Totally agree, would love to see CBJ involved in an outdoor game.
They'd have to play against Pittsburgh or Detroit though, to help draw fans and fill whatever stadium they'd play at.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Great win, not a fan of the outdoor game, let others do it - can they win in Vancouver and sweep the Western Canada trip.. they certainly have a good chance to do that.

Watched a great piece about the team training at olympic village - in Cal Gary - that was pretty neat

Did I hear boos from the Flames crowd there? sure sounded like it eh?

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Great win, not a fan of the outdoor game, let others do it - can they win in Vancouver and sweep the Western Canada trip.. they certainly have a good chance to do that.

Watched a great piece about the team training at olympic village - in Cal Gary - that was pretty neat

Did I hear boos from the Flames crowd there? sure sounded like it eh?

Yeah I don't actually want the outdoor game, I really just want to see the jerseys.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
I've been dying for an out door game. Who wouldn't go to the shoe for Columbus vs DET (mich) or a battle between bitter rival Pittsburgh. Ohio is a newer market I think that will start selling well with winning seasons and we have the weather and the damn jerseys will be brilliant. Only issue will be do I buy a Saad Jones or Werenski one?

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
I'm going to say this is our game we are due to lose. That being said every game I've said we are losing this year we won so let's keep both streaks going tonight boys.

Also I'd like to point out I think we are 4 and 0 when I predict a lose in the GDT. Both streaks alive boys LET'S GO JACKETS!!!

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Remember when the Western Canada trip meant 3 automatic losses?

Followed by the California trip. Hell who are we kidding, we used to lose everywhere.

Nice to expect to win nowadays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad