GDT: Game 28: Columbus at Calgary | 12/16 9PM

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I'm glad to see they at least addressed things with that rat Tkachuck even if it's way too late. Someone (Nicky) really should have handed him his ass.

I would have loved to see Foligno go with Tkachuk. But I think Tkachuk is the kind of garbage guy that will only fight non-fighters.

They went after him at the end because he slashed Jones' hand with 2 seconds left, you could hear him yelp. Tkachuk is just an awful character.

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
It really amazes how some complain no matter what. We won. AGAIN! We were up three and played like it. We are one of the best third period teams in the NHL.

No issue pointing out things. I'd hardly call that complaining. The complaints in the GDT this year pale in comparison to past years. The GDT's were unreadable. That's why I stayed away from here.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
I would have loved to see Foligno go with Tkachuk. But I think Tkachuk is the kind of garbage guy that will only fight non-fighters.

They went after him at the end because he slashed Jones' hand with 2 seconds left, you could hear him yelp. Tkachuk is just an awful character.

Yeah you're probably right. He only fights on his terms.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
No issue pointing out things. I'd hardly call that complaining. The complaints in the GDT this year pale in comparison to past years. The GDT's were unreadable. That's why I stayed away from here.

Not much to complain about when crushing the opponent as the CBJ are doing this year... Losing is tough, I've suffered 15 seasons of it as many others have....

We are winners now....

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217

He's young and will eventually get what's coming to him.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
For some reason the Jackets decided to end the game in the second period tonight.....

That's ok if your goal tender can hold off for the third which Bob did...

Secret, Bob is looking better this season than his Vezina...

section 204

Jun 26, 2008
Splurged for club seats for the Pittsburgh game. What is the club level like?

The absolute best. Crowd around you will likely be more docile, but the view of the game, the service, the stat sheets...makes me almost regret having all these kids. We had 2 club level seats that we split 4 ways for the first 3 seasons. Downgraded to upper bowl the year after our son was born, sat upstairs for 4 more seasons until our 3rd was born and had to give up these tickets altogether.

Anyway, you'll love it. Especially with the Pens in town.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad