Post-Game Talk: Game 27 - 2 U's 2 K's 2 Points - BRUINS 3 Islanders 1 F

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
I have a feeling the Debrusk will readily drop his gloves when the situations calls for it now that he's got his first one under his belt. There's plenty to like about this kid.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact: finally here!!!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Did you see it though? It was barely a tap and Ladd was leaning in with his head too. Hardly a real honest-to-goodness headbutt. Crap call right there.
I agree. If that was a headbutt, a real one is what, an atomic detonation? Real exaggerated call by the refs.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Excellent all around team effort, every body was pulling their weight, Rask very solid in nets. As for the officiating, just plain bad, gave the Isles a fighting chance.

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
Did you see it though? It was barely a tap and Ladd was leaning in with his head too. Hardly a real honest-to-goodness headbutt. Crap call right there.
Yeah, that was my point, that he simply wouldn't do it. Terrible call especially when they're making things up as they go along.

Reactions: Dr Hook

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
Very satisfying win. But what the bleeping f*** were the refs doing? The instigator and the two majors were just silly, and all the while the Isles were slashing and interfering all over. It’s the Bruins I guess.

What’s the over/under on Marchand’s suspension?

Reactions: Bruinfanatic

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
I have a feeling the Debrusk will readily drop his gloves when the situations calls for it now that he's got his first one under his belt. There's plenty to like about this kid.

Maybe his dad can give him some lessons.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Very satisfying win. But what the bleeping **** were the refs doing? The instigator and the two majors were just silly, and all the while the Isles were slashing and interfering all over. It’s the Bruins I guess.

What’s the over/under on Marchand’s suspension?

No suspension is coming.

Reactions: BruinLVGA

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Can’t get over that head butting call.

But I’m glad they pulled it off with the guys in stripes playing against them tonight as well.

Maybe Tavares will want to take part in what Boston has going on next season

Reactions: Bruinaura

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Another 2 points the hard way by beating the Islanders and the refs.

Great game from Rask, Marchand, Heinen, DeBrusk and Bergy!

Nice winning goal by Jake!

KrejciWinger

Nov 3, 2015
Guys who were quiet good tonight:
Kuraly looking sexy with that skating, had a chance similar to his one timer goal against pittsburgh.
I'm not worried when Grzelcyk has the puck. Very smooth getting the play up the zone.
Carlo stable in his own zone. Couldn't believe some of you denouncing him last game when its his second year.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Tavares got schooled by Bergy tonight. I'd like to think he's sat in the dressing room re-evaluating his existence.
Tavares had said for a long time that he thinks Bergeron is the hardest guy to play against in the league. Tonight was just more proof.

And it's not like Tavares is some fourth line scrub. Bergy is just that good. Love it. :)

Olden McGroin

Aug 1, 2009
Outstanding effort vs one of the highest scoring teams. The kids came up aces again, Big Mac looks poised back there.

EvilElf63

Mar 27, 2012
Catskills
Great game. I'm going to have fun things to talk about at work on Monday. Except that McAvoy had quite a mediocre game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad