GDT: Game #25 | St. Louis Blues vs Anaheim Ducks | Berglund is Back Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
This game is very frustrating. But an 82 game season is long, and no team can play hard every game. I just don't like to see them self destruct, especially at home.

mw2noobbuster

Jun 28, 2016
Alberta, Canada
This is his 4th game back after an ankle fracture which essentially wiped out his entire pre-season and regular season to date.

I'm not sure why anyone would expect him to look particularly good at this point.
Can only hope he improves. Don't think sticking him on the top pairing 2 games back is the best way to ease him in, though.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
JBo will be valuable eventually as a shutdown guy. But his offensive game has bottomed out. He needs less time with Petro as they don’t click at both ends of the ice, just the D end. I think his offensive game needs more time against lesser competition.

Eddy and Petro works just fine.

Try Bo and Parayko together for a bit.

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
Question should be why do Blues always look bad after being off several days? You would think with rest and coaching to review incoming team they would be better. We seem to be better on b2b games with no rest and no prep! Why do we seem to come out slow on home ice? Is this a coaching problem, like our special teams play?

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Can only hope he improves. Don't think sticking him on the top pairing 2 games back is the best way to ease him in, though.
<shrug> He played 19, 18, and 15 minutes his first three games back. He might have been playing with Pietrangelo a lot, but he was obviously being managed in terms of situational use and overall exposure.

Regardless, I don't think his play/usage is a significant reason why the Blues have stunk up two of the last three games.

TarasenkosForearm

Oct 21, 2017
When the refs have let the extra stick work go and the subtle interference go, it has spelt losses for us. That is a bad sign, because the playoffs will be that way if prior years are indicative. We are a skill team with skilled D.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Schenn just needs to stop touching the puck with his hand altogether

hullderko

Apr 21, 2015
Another snoozer... 3min gone in the 3rd, and it's the same look as the 1st. Ducks playing a firm game... we got nothing in response.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Wooooooo!!!!!! Did everyone see that clear by Berglund???!!!! Not many forwards could pull that off

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
At this point I'm just watching because there's nothing better on

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
Feels like we are always attacking. Their goalie is making the simple saves that he needs to, while ours is giving out rebounds to wide open nets left and right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad