GDT: Game 25: Sharks @ Lightning, 4pm

PackShark

Oct 7, 2017
Tampa has looked human lately, but not sure we have enough firepower to win this one on a back to back.

Lightning 3-2
Killorn, Hedman, Palat

Hansen, Ward

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
You might as well respond to my post about Heed in the roster thread if you're going to try to re-start this argument. Donskoi+Heed>>Coburn+Dotchin

Once again you're comparing apples and bananas since Donskoi is a forward. Not sure it's even worth the trouble to continue to discuss this with you. You're probably just trolling anyway. Can't be serious to compare Heed and Hedman or claim that he, who was scratched before getting injured, would be the best sharks defenseman...and all this purely because of a few silly shot based numbers. Gimme a break:rolleyes:

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Once again you're comparing apples and bananas since Donskoi is a forward. Not sure it's even worth the trouble to continue to discuss this with you. You're probably just trolling anyway. Can't be serious to compare Heed and Hedman or claim that he, who was scratched before getting injured, would be the best sharks defenseman...and all this purely because of a few silly shot based numbers. Gimme a break:rolleyes:

You still haven't explained how the Sharks play better without Heed. Their record is worse without him. Until you explain your argument or admit you were wrong I am not further discussing this with you.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
Also can't wait for Labanc to be scratched after actually looking good last game. Let's just ruin this kid.

One thing ive noticed with deboer is that as long as you can get the puck around without turning it over in the neutral zone or d zone and look halfway decent offensively youll stick around.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
One thing ive noticed with deboer is that as long as you can get the puck around without turning it over in the neutral zone or d zone and look halfway decent offensively youll stick around.

If you're named "Melker Karlsson" or "Joel Ward" then that works as well:sarcasm:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I haven’t SNOG’d in a while so here’s one. Not really confident in this game

Bolts 5 (Kucherov, Hedman, Stamkos x3)

Sharks 3 (Pavelski, Couture, Ward)

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
SNOG
3-2 Sharks
Couture, Hertl, Burns
Stamkos, Kucherov

I don't actually think we will win this game, but I will never predict a loss for us

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Tbf Ward's improved on his slow and apparently injured start

If he was injured then why did DeBoer repeatedly play him in the top9 or even top6 including PP time? I like Ward but he's not gonna get faster and shouldn't play anywhere else than 4th line and PK. No matter what. Period.

nabbyfan

Oct 4, 2007
Santa Clarita, CA
Any ideas where Boedker could've been banged up last night? Didn't catch the whole game due to work...I know he's the whipping boy but I feel like his play has improved.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad