GDT: Game 24: Blues @ Coyotes | 3-7-13 | 7PM MST | FSA

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Due to some unexpected circumstances I can't make the full GDT but will do so in the future

Enjoy the game.

St_Louis_Blues3.jpg

vs

132173a.jpg

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Team scope:

Blues: After a strong defensive outing in a 4-2 win against Edmonton last Friday, St. Louis set out on its longest road trip of the season hoping to continue that trend. But things have gone from bad – a 4-1 loss in Dallas on Sunday – to worse, as the Blues conceded five unanswered goals in a 6-4 defeat at the hands of Los Angeles. The Blues led 4-1 midway through the second period, but the Kings came roaring back, scoring five times over the final 30 minutes. Jaroslav Halak was pulled after conceding five goals, the most the Blues’ goalie has given up since March 12, 2011.

With goaltending a concern, the Blues recalled Jake Allen from Peoria of the American Hockey League late Tuesday night.

Who’s hot: David Perron has a two goals and an assist in his last two games for St. Louis.

Injury report: The Blues’ struggles can in part be chalked to injuries to important offensive players. Forwards Andy McDonald (knee), Alexander Steen (shoulder), Vladimir Tarasenko (concussion) are all day-to-day, while Jamie Langenbrunner (hip) is out for the season. … For Phoenix, Radim Vrbata (lower body) and David Schlemko (upper body) are day-to-day.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/preview.htm?id=2012020348

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Can we just start the shoot-out at 7pm? It will save wear and tear on both teams, plus they each get a point.

We're likely headed there anyway.....

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Yay, yet another game I'll be attending where they'll probably be run out of the building.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
<<<Team jinx

You should be fine because I can't make it. (Been to both Chicago games :shakehead )

One trend that needs to stop is the Thursday massacres! Yotes are 0-4 and outscored 18-8. Ouch!!

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
#Thursdaymassacre
Jk.

Let's get a W today.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Once again, I'll only be able to watch about an hour before work, so the 'Yotes are going to have to put up a considerable lead in the first to keep me satisfied. :naughty:

Deputy Dawg

Jan 19, 2013
Well... we should be well rested after taking last night off.

Thank you. I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress. :D

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
I wonder if the Coyotes are pregnant. We missed three periods last night.

BcGVG.gif

Rundy, I changed my avatar so Manchester United is no longer a part of it.

Edit: cahnged it back

Last edited:

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Mmmm... one dollar Bud Light. The hot dogs aren't too bad for a buck either.

On a side note, driving to Coyotes games are about the only time I regret driving a manual. Have a sore left ankle from yesterday too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad