Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
We're streaking!
tenor.gif

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
So guys, are you still upset we didn't get Duchene? I was hoping Murr will put a couple of good hits on him, but Motte doing those is nice too. :) He's very good on FO though, will give him that.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Got a little nervous there but they turned it on there when things got dicey. Another fun game to watch. This team has so much potential and when they score more than a goal or two a game they are dangerous. This defense is so solid. Why would they break it up. The role players really making a difference. Motte, Schroeder, Sedlak, Nutivaara all with solid games. Nice depth to have.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Btw when Bob started doing so much pokechecks? lol I don't remember him doing it so much or at all. This game and a last one he did a couple of those.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
This team is pretty good, amazing how good Nutivaara is becoming. It’s like the rich getting richer
Agree he is developing into a good - maybe very good - player. But I think he’s been often shortchanged. Here’s a guy who played 60 plus games with a respectable+/- differential last year on a 100+ point team. And he’s always shown signs of being a good puck mover. Happy for him.

Reactions: 213 Sentinel
Nov 13, 2006
Ohio
This is the first time I've seen Duchene since he was traded. If I was impressed, it was how much the Sens downgraded by going from Turris to Duchene.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Agree he is developing into a good - maybe very good - player. But I think he’s been often shortchanged. Here’s a guy who played 60 plus games with a respectable+/- differential last year on a 100+ point team. And he’s always shown signs of being a good puck mover. Happy for him.
Maybe. But last year it felt to me like for the most part he was learning on the fly, whereas this year, he feels like one of the crew. He looks like good this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad