GDT: Game 23: Columbus at Vancouver | 11/22 10PM EST

thebus2288*

I really don't know who's better at a 1 on 1 defensively with a player coming down on them with speed...JJ or Wiz??

oh jesus

Jorge

Actor,Comedian,Drunk
Jan 11, 2011
Clintonville
I am grateful for the Rogers SportsNet feed; I don't have to listen to sugar-coated propaganda of a FSN-Ohio broadcast.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
And still only 9 shots on goal after almost 2 periods.

No matter how bad Bob is, we'll never win games if we don't shoot the damned puck!!!

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
If only there was a different offensive strategy available, or a coach to implement it, than rarely touch the puck, score 1-2 goals, play defense for the other 59:50 and hope they don't score.

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
As much as I've been a critic of both Wisniewski and Rimer, I think Rimer is right on when he says this team misses Wiz on the PP. Realistically, we know we probably aren't coming back in this one, we just don't have the horses. Take as many positives away as you can, like that pass from Erixon to Jennerat the end of the period, and move on to Toronto. Good night all.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
I too, will be tuning out for the 3rd, and hoping to be VERY pleasantly surprised when I check later on. SOJ

Glad I bought a ticket pack to the Lake Erie Monsters, at least see some spirited, competitive hockey.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
You guys are missing 3 top 6 forwards don't be too down.

That's nothing new for the Jackets and isn't a problem that's going to go away any time soon.

Jarmo needs to make a trade to fill the hole at forward that injuries have caused.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
If only there was a different offensive strategy available, or a coach to implement it, than rarely touch the puck, score 1-2 goals, play defense for the other 59:50 and hope they don't score.

Agree, what’s most disturbing is the unreal shift in consistency... The Jackets had control of the game until 15 seconds to go in the first... Then all hell breaks loose and Bob acts if he's never played the game before... not to mention half the team standing around watching Vancouver toy with us....

Horrible period... simply horrible.

neutral*

January one...

Well if your team can maintain a decent record until January, getting Horton is a HUGE boost. He's the type of player that will carry a line when he's on his game. Never lose hope. Your team can heat up at any moment and with a little luck you can get some of your top 6 forwards back in time to make a push for the playoffs.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Well, whoever is the CBJ defensive coach he should be fired... the Jackets are still standing around in their zone.... it's a turkey shoot for Vancouver..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad