Booth

Injured
Schroeder, Weise​

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Jeff Rimer ‏@jrimercbj 3m
#CBJ will come back with Goalie Bob tonight vs #Canucks. Matt Calvert returns and will start on 4th line with Chaput and Boll. No Dubie

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
We get Calvert and Jenner back, and we're still missing 3 of our top 6. Not sure how I feel about tonight. Bob's gonna have to put on a helluva show. And hopefully Joey can put the Sedins in their place

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
We get Calvert and Jenner back, and we're still missing 3 of our top 6. Not sure how I feel about tonight. Bob's gonna have to put on a helluva show. And hopefully Joey can put the Sedins in their place

Don't know if Bob is going to have to put on a show our not. We're capable of keeping them to the outside and letting Bob see the shot. That will depend on our defensive zone play. Hopefully we are up to the task, or you are right Bob is going to have to carry us.

Not trying to be critical, but you can't miss what you never had. Personally, I don't count Horton yet.

Tough game, but there is no reason we can't win it. I'm concerned about the energy level after our second 3 in 4 nights in 8 days.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 1m
#CBJ D Tim Erixon will take Wisniewski's spot.

#CBJ C Derek MacKenzie (upper body) is doubtful. D James Wisniewski (illness) is doubtful.

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 59s
#CBJ C Brandon Dubinsky (foot) has headed home for treatment. Won't play for remainder of road trip.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005

#CBJ C Derek MacKenzie (upper body) is doubtful. D James Wisniewski (illness) is doubtful.

Well at least he's in. Don't like MacKenzie being out.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 59s
#CBJ C Brandon Dubinsky (foot) has headed home for treatment. Won't play for remainder of road trip.

I've lost track of who's up/down in/out. Does this mean Skille back in for Mackenzie?

Roadman

Moving On
Sep 9, 2009
London OH
If there was ever an opportunity for the team to demonstrate how much heart & character they truly have ....

.... tonight would be IT.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
yup...

jenner - arty - cam
umby - joey - foligno
dmac/calvert - letestu - comeau
calvert/skille - chaput - boll

tyutin - johnson
erixon - murray
nikitin - savard

bob

(in some fashion)

Indeed.

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline
If MacKenzie plays, Calvert will open on 4th line w Chaput and Boll. If he can't, Calvert will join Comeau-Letestu line and Skille goes in.

RogerSterling

Aug 25, 2013
Expecting a loss tonight considering all of the injuries and that Vancouver is licking their chops hoping the Jackets are their slump buster. Hopefully the boys prove me wrong.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
If there was ever an opportunity for the team to demonstrate how much heart & character they truly have ....

.... tonight would be IT.

Uh-oh...

We'll see what Jackets team shows up. The one that is impossible to root for or the one that's impossible to root against.

thebus2288*

Hope to god Wiz is actually out for tonight. Just thinking about him trying to cover the Sedin's in our zone is making me want to light up already. Half you guys would want Murray in Springfield again by the end of the 2nd.

Also, am I the only 1 who hates the 'Goalie Bob' nickname?!? I don't understand the goalie part at all.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
This game will be tough for Columbus because....

A)Obviously key players are missing for us.

B)Canucks are on a big losing streak(mind you, lots of losses from OT/Shootout). Losing streak is bound to end sometime soon imo.

C)Last game they lost to Florida. They won't want to lose back to back against teams low in the standings. Tortarello said the team took Florida lightly. He said you can't take any NHL team lightly so I expect the Canucks to have their A game.

Nanabijou

Booooooooooone
Dec 22, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
Going into this game with zero expectations. Their slump has Torts is fired up right now so I expect the Canucks to come out flying. If we can sneak away with two points, it will be doubly awesome because: 1) a win is always good; and 2) Torts' post-game presser may be epic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad