GDT: Game 20: Blues @ Wild - 7PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Tell me because I never had the chance to play and started following hockey at about 50.

What are they doing different on the kill tonight vs the rest of the season. Is it the Wild or more of what the Blues aren’t doing…..
Looks like the goalie is doing his thing.
Plus the defenders cleaning out the garbage in front

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Tell me because I never had the chance to play and started following hockey at about 50.

What are they doing different on the kill tonight vs the rest of the season. Is it the Wild or more of what the Blues aren’t doing…..
St Louis' power play is awful. I don't think they are doing anything different.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids

I think it's silly to look past what firing a coach can do in the short term. It won't last, but I feel like we saw the same type of responses when Yeo and BB were fired.

And the blues, even though they have a better record, are another not great team

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Kap trying to put on a little show, maybe too cute but I am fine with it.

Blues fan coming in peace. Your broadcast is delightful. Love the pop guy, but it’s not just him. The camera angles and production work are all top notch. One of the best I’ve seen. Thanks.
You caught a Ryan Carter game, avoid like the plague if Walz is in the booth.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

I think it's silly to look past what firing a coach can do in the short term. It won't last, but I feel like we saw the same type of responses when Yeo and BB were fired.

And the blues, even though they have a better record, are another not great team
Also true. It's called the honeymoon phase. The fun begins when it ends.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
There It Is - 2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad