:blues @
resize

There's a game today. And with it, the dawn of a new era.​

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Ketchup and steak sauce are my least favorite sauces and I don't think I'll care for this Hynes, either.
They also make mustard, but the ketchup bottle is a semi-credible third-jersey candidate for this team on its own.

I also just learned that they make these, which I think proves that they've had Anthony Lapanta naming their product lines for some time now.
Kranch-Revealed-FT-BLOG0419-57846c2d994b45bea5b47c79264be6e5.jpg

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
They also make mustard, but the ketchup bottle is a semi-credible third-jersey candidate for this team on its own.

I also just learned that they make these, which I think proves that they've had Anthony Lapanta naming their product lines for some time now.
Kranch-Revealed-FT-BLOG0419-57846c2d994b45bea5b47c79264be6e5.jpg
“SaucySauce” reads as “we are not legally allowed to call this “Sauce”.” And in that vein, we should probably refer to the Sport that the Wild play as AwkyHockey, cus it sure is awkward and not all hockey.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
“SaucySauce” reads as “we are not legally allowed to call this “Sauce”.” And in that vein, we should probably refer to the Sport that the Wild play as AwkyHockey, cus it sure is awkward and not all hockey.
If they come out with a Gravy+Beef one I think it's Illuminati-confirmed.

Actually... where is Heinz headquartered again?

Oh my god... we're in the eye of the storm, boys.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
If they come out with a Gravy+Beef one I think it's Illuminati-confirmed.

Actually... where is Heinz headquartered again?

Oh my god... we're in the eye of the storm, boys.

giphy.gif
Seems like a meme in search of a post.

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
I don't care if we win or lose ... it'll just be nice to see a different person behind the bench. I got tired of Dean's expressions like he was out of answers for everything, lack for the penalty calls, for the early scoring against ... it was because he was.

And why was today the longest morning skate? I would have imagine the coach who felt his job was on the line would set that record ...

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
I don't care if we win or lose ... it'll just be nice to see a different person behind the bench. I got tired of Dean's expressions like he was out of answers for everything, lack for the penalty calls, for the early scoring against ... it was because he was.

amd now we get to look at John Hyns' sourpuss face. Not a great tradeoff, lol

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN

And why was today the longest morning skate? I would have imagine the coach who felt his job was on the line would set that record ...

Evason hated morning skates more than he liked his job, it would seem.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
So Hynes boys from his former teams is MAF, Merrill and Gaudreau.
Sheeeeeeeitt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad