GDT: Game 20: Blues @ Wild - 7PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Just a bananas turnaround from the games we watched last year. I love it.
Gotta be careful with the positive remarks…..
The tank commander is catching on……
28E6948F-D956-4238-B1E1-131E267D3548.gif

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
It is so stupid that knicking a player like that is a 4 minute minor when there are some egregious whacks to the face that don’t cause blood that are just 2 minutes.

Reactions: Sweetnut

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Tell me because I never had the chance to play and started following hockey at about 50.

What are they doing different on the kill tonight vs the rest of the season. Is it the Wild or more of what the Blues aren’t doing…..

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Not sure it's the "top line", might just be Zuccarello
That was the point. It's that pairing....

That said, I fail to see how Boldy was out hurt and suddenly forgot to how play the best way he knows how.......is he dealing with a nagging injury or is he just doing a "Kaprizov"?

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Tell me because I never had the chance to play and started following hockey at about 50.

What are they doing different on the kill tonight vs the rest of the season. Is it the Wild or more of what the Blues aren’t doing…..
They brought back the aggressive kill that we played last year and to start this season, where we pressure the puck carrier rather than maintain a net front diamond structure. When the Wild play well it does take very high level execution to beat it, but when it gets beat it looks ugly.

Reactions: Roman Maroni
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad