GDT: Game #2: Wild @ Canes - 6PM CT / 2AM Finland - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Like I said in the post 1st an 3rd were the most common predictions.
Actually, you are now changing what you said in the post... you said nothing about 3rd, only 1st.

If 3rd is as common as first, that's hardly "class of the conference" which was the statement that started this conversation.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
Actually, you are now changing what you said in the post... you said nothing about 3rd, only 1st.

If 3rd is as common as first, that's hardly "class of the conference" which was the statement that started this conversation.
I wrote the whole list from most common to least common predictions

I have been writing down as many predictions as I could by listening to podcasts, reading previews, etc. to see where people predicted the Wild to land in the Division. Results
1st
3rd
4th
2nd
5th
6th
7th

Wabit

May 23, 2016
It's still too early to say what this team really is. Cullen, JEE, Ennis, Foligno, Olofsson, Quincey, Reilly, Stalock, and Winnik all were on the ice last night. That is 9 of 19 players that either are new or had limited time on the Wild last year. There is going to be a feeling out process for everyone. They also have a new d-man coach. It'll probably be November until we (as fans) really see what this team is.

There are 2 games over the next 12 days, plenty of time to work on things, and momentum doesn't really mean squat.

Reactions: Monkeypox

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I wrote the whole list from most common to least common predictions

I have been writing down as many predictions as I could by listening to podcasts, reading previews, etc. to see where people predicted the Wild to land in the Division. Results
1st
3rd
4th
2nd
5th
6th
7th

Sounds about right. In fact, on any given day I might make any of those predictions. Well, not 6th or 7th, but I think the point is clear: The Wild are a hard team to get a read on.

nt3005

Jan 12, 2015
Dakota Territory
Carolina isn't the crap team they have been for 10 years. This team is going to be fighting for a playoff spot, and if people didn't think Detroit was gonna come out guns Blazin in the first game in the new arena they were being naive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad