Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
870ee857-69bf-4517-ad34-db1ed10e7df3_text_hi.gif

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
I don't think we're a playoff team this year even before the season started and these first two haven't helped me think otherwise.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I don't think we're a playoff team this year even before the season started and these first two haven't helped me think otherwise.
Keep in mind they are missing Parise, but more importantly, Granny. They started off a bit weak last year too. Didn't find the groove right away. They need to reduce the slashes though.

Reactions: FVM

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
Keep in mind they are missing Parise, but more importantly, Granny. They started off a bit weak last year too. Didn't find the groove right away. They need to reduce the slashes though.

Eh, against two of the worst teams in the league. Wild are ahead of the Avs but behind everyone else in the Central.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Loser point. Sour. Should've played better. Carolina was faster, more active and more creative team.

Yeah, they honestly impressed me. Slavin, Skinner, Aho, Hanifin, Darling. Probably a few more. All of them out-played practically any Wild player I can name.

Reactions: vorbis

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
This is by far the weakest team on paper the last few years, but we will see if they have more heart and determination for winning than previous years. Still early but not looking good yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->