GDT: Game #2 | St. Louis Blues vs. Dallas Stars | He's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatter

Sep 13, 2010
St. Louis
move TT tho the Sch Duo and jaskin to the 3rd line. and sit Thorburn on games without a "rousell" for BBshv and this team improves alot!

I'd put Megan in for Thorburn and Barbie in for MPS, but basically I agree. Entirely to stimulate offense from Tage, not because Jaskin has been bad or anything with the Saskatchewaners.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Sundqvist has been pretty decent. Paajarvi is fast but just doesn't do anything meaningful. Thompson looks like he needs some seasoning in the AHL. We really need Steen and Berglund back for our 3rd line.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
he doesnt have the skates to keep up in my opinion... but i think he should be on the team still.

Compare this game, Jaskin vs. Thompson, Jaskin has been easily faster player then Thompson + side is that Jaskin does fit with Schwartz and Schenn.

BangarangxRufio

I Blues'd Myself
Nov 29, 2016
STL
What happened, did he pound someone?

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Sundqvist has been pretty decent. Paajarvi is fast but just doesn't do anything meaningful. Thompson looks like he needs some seasoning in the AHL. We really need Steen and Berglund back for our 3rd line.
Agree with all of this. Sundqvist may not have a ton of offensive upside, but he's solid defensively and has been good on the PK. Thompson definitely has the skill, but he needs to add some strength. Can't complain though because he's done a lot to ease my concerns about him.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
k hopefully peele is done trying to be a clown for tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad