GDT: Game 2: Avs @ Devils | Saturday, October 7th, Noon MT | Bernie's Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Short leashes and Bednar acting as if being in better condition and working harder will fix our problems.

This is high school level coaching tactics.
Not that I disagree, but Nieto has only himself to blame for being in the press box today.
Jost over Soderberg at Center is interesting...

Especially given Soderbergs vision issues...

Looks like they really, really want him to be the successor of Duchene at center...

Or they really want Soderberg to buy a one-way ticket to Sweden.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
I wasn't a fan of our last game, I don't know if I'm alone with that. I felt like defense was a mess (occasionally at least) and they didn't do too much offensively in the 3rd. But that's just the negative, it was fun to see some goals and a win.

That being said, I'm glad with the lineup for the moment. I'm having the mindset "If we win, I'm happy. If we lose, it's for the better future". All I care is that our youngsters get ice time and develop (Jost 4th line is fine as long as it doesn't stay that way for long).

I predict we win 4-3 OT. Mikko, MacK, Compher and Barrie with the goals.

Reactions: Weast

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Boy standing there in a suit tonight has to suck. Especially for these young guys...

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
Glad Zadorov is playing, will be at the game. Hopefully Hischier doesnt make me cry with envy.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Love that Butcher's first game is against us. lol
I've been pushing the Will Butcher sucks and isn't NHL quality both on here and social media for quite some time now. I'm starting to get scared that I'm going to eat a lot of crow lol.

StayAtHomeAv

May 20, 2014
I've been pushing the Will Butcher sucks and isn't NHL quality both on here and social media for quite some time now. I'm starting to get scared that I'm going to eat a lot of crow lol.

Someone owes us a video of some shoe eating simply because he made the roster.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Now with Zacha and Hischier, Zajac might slot in well as the 3C. Brutally overpaid, of course.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
These jerseys are top notch stuff boys. Look at them. Incomparable. Perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad