GDT: Game #2 - 10.11.14 - at Nashville - 7:00 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
I DVR every game. I cannot stand watching, waiting through the commercials. I can keep occupied with something while the game is going on and usually catch up toward the end. I can watch it live with a friend at the game but otherwise DVR delay every night, which is why you don't see me in the game threads during the game unless it's only on a stream that I can't delay.

cizko

Feb 10, 2009
I can't exactly comprehend how can players go from playing so well in the first 40 minutes against Chicago to playing so poorly against Nashville. To me that screams poor preparation, at least partly. We weren't exactly good against central division last season, so I hope it's not a trend.

Let's see what Columbus brings.

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
I don't have any problem delaying watching the game. Not watching it live doesn't bother me at all unless it's the playoffs. With GCL is it possible to start a game after it's started, same with DVR type of recordings?

Yes it's possible. Pause, rewind etc. all work like dvr. Start a game after it has started, either from live view or from the beginning. Whenever (unless it's blacked out) you like.

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
Yes it's possible. Pause, rewind etc. all work like dvr. Start a game after it has started, either from live view or from the beginning. Whenever (unless it's blacked out) you like.

Sweet. Does that mean that games are available for "on demand" rewatch immediately? Some games I'm willing to wake up a little earlier than normal but for those that I can't I'd like to start them a couple hours after they finish. Just trying to find out what all my capabilities are.

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
Sweet. Does that mean that games are available for "on demand" rewatch immediately? Some games I'm willing to wake up a little earlier than normal but for those that I can't I'd like to start them a couple hours after they finish. Just trying to find out what all my capabilities are.

at least for me they've worked that way. Few times I've gotten home an hour after a game has started and immediately started to watch from the beginning. And then proceeded to skip commercials and intermissions, until I've caught up to the live feed.

Comes in really handy sometimes!

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
at least for me they've worked that way. Few times I've gotten home an hour after a game has started and immediately started to watch from the beginning. And then proceeded to skip commercials and intermissions, until I've caught up to the live feed.

Comes in really handy sometimes!

Awesome dude, thanks a bunch!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad