GDT: Game 19 | Pens @ Preds | 8:00PM | Team Attendance Optional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
What are they chanting? Not gonna lie, the fans in Nashville don't really have the right to chant ANYTHING to us given the recent history being lopsided in our favor.

I think they were chanting “Crosby’s a baby”

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I'm about as metrosexual as it gets and I never iron t-shirts. I may use a steamer if the dryer doesn't do it's best job. I also have a lot of t-shirts i do very light (low temp) dry and hang dry because they are expensive or nice and don't need to shrink.

But I don't think i've EVER ironed a t-shirt. And if it's a workout t-shirt, medium-low does the trick.
I've never ironed a pair of jeans, either.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Does anyone have a fix for this twitter thing? Any tweet that is posted is making my browser lose it's mind. :laugh:

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Okay, Sid you got Jake and Rust. You better bleeping score because you've been garbage with those two the entire season...

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The powerplay blows because stuff like what Geno just did. They are trying such low percentages out there. Knock that off.

The PP is predicated on someone making a super human play to create a prime chance.

Until it's predicated on players moving to create isolated 2 on 1's in danger scoring areas, the PP will never be what it could be given the talent.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Nashville is wound up tonight. I watch their regular season games. They aren't usually this wound up. THey have like a playoff vibe to them tonight.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Nashville is wound up tonight. I watch their regular season games. They aren't usually this wound up. THey have like a playoff vibe to them tonight.

Don't worry, Reaves will keep it settled down.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Nashville is buzzing. Boys absolutely CANNOT let them score first.

This has the score one...score two, three, and four quick then it's over. Weather the storm and respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad