GDT: Game 19 | Pens @ Preds | 8:00PM | Team Attendance Optional

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
just saw the lines for tonight, well this should make Sid happy, I don't think coaches have any plan at this poit rather than lets throw as many combos as we can and see what works...ofcouse exept that stormy fourth line thats too good...

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
This is the happiest I've been with the forward lineup all year, to be honest. That's exactly what I wanted to see them run with, it just sucks it took this long for them to go with it.

Also #freeSprong

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
You are a very optimistic fellow, my friend.
I'm always optimistic. It's the only way to live life....

latest

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
This is the happiest I've been with the forward lineup all year, to be honest. That's exactly what I wanted to see them run with, it just sucks it took this long for them to go with it.

Also #freeSprong

I'm guessing Archi isn't in the game tonight and I don't get why Sully is not using him on back to backs. He's the perfect shot of energy.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Interesting stats . . .

Brian Rust has 2 points (just 2 assists) to show for his last 12 games. He also has the same number of goals as Hags and Reaves . . . and 1 fewer than Chris Kunitz.

I only mention this because he's celebrated nightly for doing what Hags has been doing the last 3 weeks or so, albeit for a lower price for now.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Pens evening prayer-- please Lord don't make me have to turn this game off after the first period out of boredom or disgust

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Interesting stats . . .

Brian Rust has 2 points (just 2 assists) to show for his last 12 games. He also has the same number of goals as Hags and Reaves . . . and 1 fewer than Chris Kunitz.

I only mention this because he's celebrated nightly for doing what Hags has been doing the last 3 weeks or so, albeit for a lower price for now.
Sort of weird because he's playing damn well. That's why stats don't always tell the story.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm with Scandale on this one. If it's that bad, just throw it in the dryer for a few minutes, yeah?

I'm about as metrosexual as it gets and I never iron t-shirts. I may use a steamer if the dryer doesn't do it's best job. I also have a lot of t-shirts i do very light (low temp) dry and hang dry because they are expensive or nice and don't need to shrink.

But I don't think i've EVER ironed a t-shirt. And if it's a workout t-shirt, medium-low does the trick.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
What are they chanting? Not gonna lie, the fans in Nashville don't really have the right to chant ANYTHING to us given the recent history being lopsided in our favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad