What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
CN3XWNP.jpg

7g81SzW.jpg

RJnl9gh.jpg

o6WWSlV.jpg

sDXA5Sb.jpg

Prove that's a typo I couldn't be bothered to fix now. It's not like they'd deserve it anyway... I for sure remembered I was supposed to do this without a reminder this morning. Pairings and lines from the last game but I'm sure they'll be blended within the game.

Also, it's Remembrance Day as a reminder that it's just a sport and entertainment.
HJMR32z.jpg

It's really early but I've go stuff to do and I'm going to miss the game. A mod can lock it if necessary.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Going with the same lineup, eh?

You gotta bench Kuhn and move Sheahan to 4c

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Mad props on the GDT. Really enjoyed.

The best part:

Also, it's Remembrance Day as a reminder that it's just a sport and entertainment.

Reactions: EightyOne

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Nashville has had four days off before this game....sigh
This is our third road b2b where the home team was coming off 4+ days of rest
Waiting on a decision from the Preds re whether to activate Bonino for tonight's game. Has been looking all week like he'll probably play tonight

Reactions: ColePens

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Preds are beyond well rested, just bolstered their top 6 with Turris and then there's this team, that is struggling at the basics of hockey.

At this point, I would be shocked if we aren't blown out by the Preds.

I just hate that Jarry is in net for this, Jarry doesn't deserve this at all. He just doesn't.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Thank god a Saturday night game. I've been so busy with work lately that I haven't been able to see many of the games. Was nice on their WC trip that the games started late. Missed pretty much everything yesterday. I gauge how "busy" I am by how many games I get to see. This year...it's been much lower than I'd like. Double edge sword though, I spose.

I'm gonna go run my race, get my free burger, then flop down in front of the couch tonight. Actually looking forward to today. Work will be there tomorrow.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Thank god a Saturday night game. I've been so busy with work lately that I haven't been able to see many of the games. Was nice on their WC trip that the games started late. Missed pretty much everything yesterday. I gauge how "busy" I am by how many games I get to see. This year...it's been much lower than I'd like. Double edge sword though, I spose.

I'm gonna go run my race, get my free burger, then flop down in front of the couch tonight. Actually looking forward to today. Work will be there tomorrow.

Consider yourself lucky.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Sweet GDT, vabm8. Thanks again for helping out :)
I'm going to go ahead and lock this until closer to puck drop, though

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
LOL... thread title sums it up perfectly. :popcorn:

Luckily we are Sleeping with Niemi any longer so Chili for the Preds fans should be out of the question.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Let's Go Pens!

Get it together, tonight.

Stay in Nashville's head.

giphy.gif

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Consider yourself lucky.

I've been VERY lucky this last year. Business confidence is through the roof compared to what it was 3-4 years ago when I first started out. I am too the point where to take care of my clients, I am running at 100% 6/7 days a week. With more clients comes more cost to me, so I have to get a few more to keep my margins up so I believe at the beginning of 2018 I will hire my first employee to assist me. Then ideally by summer 2018 I hope to need a 3rd. I'm quite excited about that!

But for today...I am absolutely exhausted, I have a huge meal in front of me, and I'm hoping the boys don't disappoint. A Jarry win would really cap off a great day.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I've been VERY lucky this last year. Business confidence is through the roof compared to what it was 3-4 years ago when I first started out. I am too the point where to take care of my clients, I am running at 100% 6/7 days a week. With more clients comes more cost to me, so I have to get a few more to keep my margins up so I believe at the beginning of 2018 I will hire my first employee to assist me. Then ideally by summer 2018 I hope to need a 3rd. I'm quite excited about that!

But for today...I am absolutely exhausted, I have a huge meal in front of me, and I'm hoping the boys don't disappoint. A Jarry win would really cap off a great day.
Congrats, now change your signature to Conor McSherry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad