Emery

Inactive
Bollig, Brookbank, Mayers​

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
FYI, your location is still St. Louis.

Mason is starting, our lineup is 50% AHL quality, and Chicago is on a roll. No reason for us to win.

Chicago 6-2

jacketsinDC

Mar 8, 2011
Seattle
I have to say I'm OK with DD on the second line now. he's playing like a demon this year and sets a good standard for the team.

JacketsDavid

Jan 11, 2013
Oh crap Mason is starting!

You guys crack me up - do you really think if BOB was in net that we would win? He's (BOB) won 3 of his 11 starts, it's not like he's doing much better than Mason (.902 save% vs .900). Get a grip people you always want someone to blame.

My prediction is we almost get a point. We're playing awfully well and I think we can keep it close. Like last night a late goal puts Chicago over the top.

BlueJacket2

Feb 26, 2012

You guys crack me up - do you really think if BOB was in net that we would win? He's (BOB) won 3 of his 11 starts, it's not like he's doing much better than Mason (.902 save% vs .900). Get a grip people you always want someone to blame.

My prediction is we almost get a point. We're playing awfully well and I think we can keep it close. Like last night a late goal puts Chicago over the top.

Bob has been much better in his last few starts.

Nanabijou

Booooooooooone
Dec 22, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
Game at the United Center against a Hawks team that has yet to lose in regulation...

Jackets on the end of a long 6-game road trip...

Jackets missing 3 of their top players in JJ, Dub, and AA...

Well, one would think this should be an easy win for the Hawks, so I just bet all my vCash on the Jackets.

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL

It's a mental thing. He guarantees one or two softies against a game. We don't have the offensive puck possession or skill to make up for that.

Matthew

OK Boomer
Dec 21, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Oscar Night.

Here's my picks for the important categories.

Best Picture: The 6-2 beatdown of the Sharks on Feb 11.
Best Actor in a leading role: Jack Johnson his tour de force performances have been awe inspiring. 3 nights of 30+ minutes on the ice.
Best actor in a supporting role: Mark Letestu. The bottom 6 utility man has been a jack of all trades and contributing in a big way in his limited role.
Best actress in a leading and supporting role: Natalie Taylor. Mostly because this organization is a sausage fest.
Best Cinematography: Time Warner Cable for bringing us every game in HD. It was only 2 years ago that every game being available in HD was not a reality.
Best Director: John Davidson. His feature "Going North" has been a critical success amongst fans and critics.
Best Editing: Dan Singleton. Mainstay of the CBJ film room. Has been a part of the organization since 2000.
Best Foreign Language Film: Artem Anisimov. The best foreign import to Columbus from Russia since....well, ever.
Best Make Up and Hairstyling: Natalie Taylor. Her hair styles are the main attraction of the pre and post game shows.
Best Music: Leo Welsh. The Daniel Day-Lewis of this category for the CBJ Oscars. New DJs and organists have made this category more competitive, but few have captured the imaginations of the CBJ crowds in a non-player role like Mr. Welsh.
Best original and adapted Screenplay: Mattlund. His work at Blograkers is unmatched. The most trusted voice in the #CBJ blogging community isn't just a tagline. It's the truth.

Last edited:

Columbus Mike

2015-16 CBJ
Feb 21, 2008

The goalkeeping isn't the problem with this team. I think both have played better than their save %. Too many bad turnovers kill that stat.

Agree that the Hawks win it on a late goal, then get the empty netter. 4-2 Chicago.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Jackets will end the streak for the Hawks tonight. Give it a 4-1 stamp ... the Hawks will come out sluggish, play down to our standards, and we'll surprise them with our grit.

Book it.

TychoFan

Feb 24, 2013
Canada
I was looking on NHL.com to see who the Blackhawks were facing later and I just want to say that I honestly believe they'll lose in regulation. Good luck Columbus, the terrible no-goal call was against Chicago a few weeks ago IIRC so you need to get revenge for that!

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: