Not open for further replies.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Time to see how fast edm gives up this lead because it always happens

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Good Lord these guys. Maroon looks right at the puck sitting in the crease then button hooks to start blowing the zone. Auvitu was there but absolutely no puck support and he almost gets stripped and the forwards are on their way out of the zone.

Also it would be nice to have a defenseman who can make an accurate pass from over 25 ft and at least be anything more then completely useless in the offensive zone. Other team doesn't even bother covering our points cause they know none of them can make a play. It's 5 vs 3 down low the whole time no wonder our forwards can't score.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Good Lord these guys. Maroon looks right at the puck sitting in the crease then button hooks to start blowing the zone. Auvitu was there but absolutely no puck support and he almost gets stripped and the forwards are on their way out of the zone.

Also it would be nice to have a defenseman who can make an accurate pass from over 25 ft and at least be anything more then completely useless in the offensive zone. Other team doesn't even bother covering our points cause they know none of them can make a play. It's 5 vs 3 down low the whole time no wonder our forwards can't score.
100% agree with this post, Auvitu was left with no other option after Maroon was 1 foot away from retrieving the puck and instead tried to fly the zone

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
How does Perron not get an interference penalty there slapping Nurses stick out of his hands.

Edit....nevermind. He Did, but should have gotten the extra 2.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
People wanted to trade this guy for a bag of pucks last season. Really makes me rethink this 'everyone is entitled to their opinion' business.

I can say I wasn't one of them, been in his corner from the beginning. Glad to see my faith paying dividends. He's our best Dman right now.

Emotive

Oct 6, 2017
I don’t understand how Perron doesn’t get an extra penalty on that play. First he slashed nurse stick out of his hands and then after nurse throws him around he grabs onto his leg like a small child to haul him down? Lol I guess I’ll take the 4 on 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce