Thursday, April 5, 2018Las Vegas @ Edmonton
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Previews
Oilers look to lift game at home vs. Golden Knights
NHL.com - Stats
Lowetide.ca | G18 2017-18: Golden Knights at Oilers
oilers-current.png

Sportsnet.ca Live Tracker

Nate Schmidt Goes In-Depth To Explain What It Takes To Stop Connor McDavid - SinBin.vegas

connor-mcdavid.png

more to be added closer to game time

Last edited:

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
I believe this could be a defining game. One way or the other.

Twelve and a half million in modified cap space now.

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
James Neal always kills us right?

There are so many players that score on us every game I can't even keep them all straight.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Jussi Kokinen?

The last time a Jussi played for the Oilers was Juicy Rebound if I remember correctly.

edit: Oops. Thought that chart from Lowetide was the lineup for tonight.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
Semi-successful road trip followed up by a home loss to (what should be) an inferior opponent? Sounds about right for this group.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
We are a team with zero depth against a team that is all depth. No all stars but a lot of good hard working guys.

If their goaltender plays well we lose. If they have a bad game we got this.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Semi-successful road trip followed up by a home loss to (what should be) an inferior opponent? Sounds about right for this group.
Vegas is a superior opponent. Second best in the division. They have scored 19 more goals, allowed 6 less and are playing solid hockey even when their first 3 strings of goalies are injured

doulos

Oct 4, 2007
I have been pretty upbeat about this team up until this point, but if today's NHL means an expansion team with a bunch of crap scrubs is better than a team with generational talent on it, then I'm not too interested in watching it any more. Might as well just spin a wheel and randomly determine who goes to the playoffs in that case.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
Vegas is a superior opponent. Second best in the division. They have scored 19 more goals, allowed 6 less and are playing solid hockey even when their first 3 strings of goalies are injured

That’s why I said “should be”, there’s absolutely no excuse for the Oilers to be behind them in the standings.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
It's bad when one can recall the teams the Oilers beat this season with little effort.( Cgy, NJ,NJ, NyI,Dal,.Oops missed one). Hoping for more wins so I don't come closer to remembering them all.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
If the offensive floodgates will open then that should mean that we score 3 goals which is almost a full goal more than usual! 3 goals baby wooohooo!

:cry:

Scored by either McDavid, Drai or Nuge.

Boy we sure have some quality depth....

GameChanger

Jun 29, 2016
Scored by either McDavid, Drai or Nuge.

Boy we sure have some quality depth....

I hope Pulju will be offering some help with that too. A goal and a post hit in these two games, it's interesting to see how it continues. Some PP time would not be bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad