GDT: GAME 13: Feb 12 2013 Vancouver Canucks vs Minnesota Wild - FSN + TSN 9PM CST

Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com
@dkuemps35 Kempis taking shots at Rogers arena in van #possiblystartingtonight
http://twitter.com/styleswild/status/301414564510191616
BC7W8xACUAEHEb_.jpg:large

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Hope everything's OK with Harding, guys, has there been any update on him? EDIT: Just saw the article, poor guy. Hope he's able to get something figured out. :(

From a game standpoint - the Canucks have an (unfortunate) long, noted history of struggling against backups. Hopefully this isn't one of those nights for us. :P

Canuck lineup news - Malhotra is out (appears to be a personal day, rumors of something different) and Ebbett is in. Also, Luongo is confirmed as the starter.

Lines should be...

D. Sedin - H. Sedin - Burrows
Raymond - Schroeder - Hansen
Higgins - Lapierre - Kassian
Weise - Ebbett - Volpatti

Bieksa - Garrison
Hamhuis - Edler
Ballard - Tanev

Luongo

Jarick

Doing Nothing
Welcome dark blue friend/enemy!

Usually the Wild play EXTREMELY well in front of rookie goalies, so it should be a tight game...then again the Wild should be scoring twice as many goals given the roster talent.

It will be a strange game...the Harding news, the rookie goalie, the pressures of the last couple weeks...could be a tight, physical game, could be a blowout with no energy, who knows?

The All Tomato

Yeo, Yeo, Yeeeoooo
Jul 7, 2012
Minnesota
Does anyone else know the Game of Thrones story?

Does anyone else see a serious parallel of the Sedins and the Lannisters? That and Schneider looks liked their way to close cousin....

I've always believed there is something unnatural about their psychic passing abilities...

So Would that make Schroeder their version of Tyrion? :nod:

YouCantYandleThis*

Just wanted to wish ya'll some luck in the game today, although I'm sure the feeling isn't 100% mutual.

Also, this GDT is hilarious. Super under-stated but really funny.

And that picture of the riot kinda sums up Vancouver really, I had a good laugh at it. A beefed up drunk, eminem, and Mr. Cool in the background with the shades on at night.

Sigh.

Edit: I really do wish there was video of Mr. Cool calmly walking past a car fire in his shades and pristine white shoes.

Piffles

Jul 4, 2012
Going all in on the Wild tonight! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo! 48-0 here we come!

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
Really hope the Rook gets the start...I'm in the camp that thinks Backstrom needs to be replaced. I think he's still competent and he puts up fairly decent numbers, but he tends to let in soft goals or goals at times that really take the wind out of our sails.

We need to find a guy that's going to be able to take the reigns next year.

Hears to Kuemp being that guy!! :cheers:

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
If he starts, hopefully Keumper can have a nice debut like Hackett did last season.

Probably not going to watch the entire game tonight but I'll try my best.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Thanks to all Canuck fans who have stopped by and said nice words. :)

Hope we have a good/clean game tonight!

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
wes walz after calgary gm was saying he hopes the nucks will be over confident, i think the wild are 0-8-2 in vancouver last 10 trips. lets sneak a win out the back door. 4-2 wild, dare to dream! one of these days we have to open the flood gates and score in bunches. lets hope its today! cheers go wild n crazy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad