GDT: GAME 13: Feb 12 2013 Vancouver Canucks vs Minnesota Wild - FSN + TSN 9PM CST

Billy Mays Here*

Wild get dominated 5-1. We can't win in Vancouver to save our lives.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Vancouver and Luuu usually have issues playing in our backyard and they beat us without Lu. Let's hope we see Lu in net tonight, think we are at home, and rock him.

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
Does anyone else know the Game of Thrones story?

Does anyone else see a serious parallel of the Sedins and the Lannisters? That and Schneider looks liked their way to close cousin....

I've always believed there is something unnatural about their psychic passing abilities...

ewoksonhoth

Lolorado
Jul 4, 2012
One Great City!
This one can go one of two ways. 1. The Wild collapse and get beaten by 4 goals, possibly netting 1 at best. 2. They play with a fire lit under them and actually have a shot at winning. This one is all about what team shows up, if the team plays like they're supposed to there's a shot at taking the game. If we see Beast Mode attained tonight, it'll be a possibility.

Quicy

Jun 24, 2012
Does anyone else know the Game of Thrones story?

Does anyone else see a serious parallel of the Sedins and the Lannisters? That and Schneider looks liked their way to close cousin....

I've always believed there is something unnatural about their psychic passing abilities...

I do know the story, and now I will never look at those three the same lol

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
parizzzzze.jpg

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
A rookie top pairing defenseman, a rookie 2nd line center, a rookie top line RW, now a rookie starting in goal!

This is a youth movement like this franchise has NEVER seen!

Even as an expansion franchise, there was never so many young guys playing such important roles!

se7en

infamous...
Apr 14, 2010
Maui, HI
well considering that the Wild can only score about 1 goal a game and we have our 3rd string goalie in, i'm going to say Wild win 4 to 2...

Wow, I can even say that with a straight face.. Wild get their token 1 goal, Canucks get more or less than that...

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed
That's a lot of pretty pictures.

E: Gif from Nucks GDT:

tumblr_m6esrhMCQf1qbghg6o1_500.gif

Where were the refs on this play? Clearly the Canucks players was tripped, slashed, hooked, disembowled, elbowed, wet-willyed, and poisoned by an opposing team's player. IT should have resulted in automatic 5 goals for the Canucks, and a first round bye in the playoffs.

I can't believe how the league, the refs, the other 29 teams, and the fans from the other 29 teams always collude to lie and and say that the Canucks are divers and cheap. Its obvious that everyone is just jealous of Vancouver.

:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad