Post-Game Talk: Game 13 - Anaheim Ducks vs Philadelphia Flyers , 7pm PT, BSSC (Duck lose 6-3, but Carlsson has a Hat-trick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Dostal was not good but the defense didn’t help. Need to get a win on Sunday and Leo better be F’ing playing. Lol.

When you say defense, I'm thinking forwards losing their assignment or not backchecking. On the goal that Vatrano got undressed, that was bad luck that Vatrano had a terrible pass while everyone was pushing up aggressively on purpose to attempt a comeback.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
We win Sunday and we will have gone 3-2 on the home trip. Which is great. While at the same time probably knowing we can play a lot more of a complete game( hope we get that complete game Sunday) would be nice to play with the lead. Also, I like dostal. But I would like to see Gibson have a great game Sunday and start to take over the net a bit

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Goalie let's in 3.goals against the same player shouldn't be first star

I think their goalie saved Philly's ass often when Mac was on the ice. Mac had so many grade-A chances and grade-A passes that the Philly goalie prevented. Stopped Mac, but couldn't stop Carlsson.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
The truth is mctavish line has gone cold. We need offensive support.. but dostal did not have a good game..

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Leo would be where Bedard is now if Zegras wasn’t Struggling and Terry stops with the puck hogging.

TBF, Leo scored two goals on the PP. Although, the breakout pass from Minchy to Leo, from Leo to Killorn, and from Killorn back to Leo for the goal was beautiful passing. ::: cough, Terry, cough :::

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
The truth is mctavish line has gone cold. We need offensive support.. but dostal did not have a good game..
I think McTavish himself had a good game, Strome was Eh and Vatrano was bad. wouldn't mind seeing what Z could do with MM.

It's abundantly clear that Killorn and Carlsson are a thing and I think Terry will also be just fine with them. need to keep them together from now on

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU

Someone pointed it out but there's a clear lack of scoring depth. The 3rd line was generally bad tonight and lacks any sort of offensive punch. The 4th line is effective but not in a scoring type of way. Missing JD takes an offensive D off a pairing, Vaak and Lacombe are much more 2-way and Cam is sporadic with his offensive impact. Minty is really the only one who consistently is a threat from the back end and it shows.

Reactions: Mr Rogers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad