GDT: GAME 11: Nashville Predators @ Minnesota Wild 7PM CST

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
MarkWebberF12011.jpg

Psh, rather have Vettel, at least he can win!

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Wild absolutely need a win to keep playoff hopes alive.

We need this game so much. Edmonton has been slumping just like us. Let's get past them in the standings and reach closer to Vancouver. Has to start tonight.

OpRedDawn*

they should really stop shoving those July 4th commercials in our face when the team is playing like ****

And, why advertise those on FSN? We're already watching the stupid game. Advertise to people who aren't.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Sold the tickets for tonight, so here's hoping for a win. :laugh: I'm questioning some of Yeo's decisions tonight, so for his sake, hopefully things will turn out well.

No reason for these guys to come out flat, so if there is no energy or urgency, they all should be thrown under the bus.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Wow, I didn't realize the Preds have only given up that microscopic number for goals against. We better change that up tonight. Have to apply heavy pressure early, knock one in right away.

pbunder

Jul 5, 2010
Minnesota
watching the nashville feed stream. less glitchy. I wish I felt good about this, but nashville always feels like they have our number.

Noel92

Feb 7, 2012
I'm predicting a 1 goal game that goes to OT. Hope we win.

Anyone else notice clock started at 19:57?

State of Hockey

Oct 9, 2006
You know you're getting no respect when Nashville puts in the backup for the second time against us when they're on a back-to-back.

Piffles

Jul 4, 2012
Alright. I just got back from the Chicago auto show, got my rum and coke ready, and I'm ready for hockey. Any link to the Wild drinking game rules? Or throw out a few ideas for me.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
So Cullen is finally playing on a line he belongs on? I like that change.

What's our 2nd line tonight then?

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Hm, Seto-Granlund-Heater. Potential. Two Sharks and a Finn Mk II.

Oh crap I just jinxed it. :facepalm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad