Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Great GDTGDTGDT!

I didn't notice anything special in the first picture (Sedins)..:sarcasm:
But there was something weird in the 2nd line

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
We need to take down their other goalie tonight.

We win tonight and we'll be right back on track. Let's do this!

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Wicked GDT. :laugh:

Couple of Minnesota boys coming home tonight in Keith Ballard and Jordan Schroeder. The former has been one of our more consistent blueliners to start the year, and the latter has had a solid start to his NHL career. Vigneault said that Schroeder's Dad has purchased a box for this game, so he "guesses he has to play him". :laugh:

As a whole, the Canucks have taken some strides in the right direction, but they still look out of sync as often/more often than they look like they are in tune with one another. Couple that with their historically lousy outings in Minnesota, and this could be a rough night...but here's hoping for more of a game than we're used to seeing.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Wild win 4-2...Coyle notches his first NHL goal and Koivu taps in the empty netter to seal the deal.

Billy Mays Here*

Seto finally nets his first tonight, I'm feeling it. Wild still lose 3-1.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
Let's talk about tonight's hockey game here and keep all the line combo stuff in the line combo thread, and the Fire Yeo stuff in the Fire Yeo thread.

Couple of injury notes from Russo:

Alex Burrows took a puck to his right hand and left the ice. Was in obvious pain. He could hardly pick up his stick. #mnwild #Canucks

Bieksa misses #Canucks game-day skate with illness. Expected to play against #Wild. If he can't go Alberts will slide in.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
i donated my tickets to a fundraiser, so i'll be hopefully watching from afar. got a good feeling about this one. v250 on the wild.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I think that there are really two possible outcomes to this game. Either we finally get it in gear and unleash the full potential of our lineup and obliterate them, or we dont/they get their **** together and obliterate us instead.

You really never know which Wild you're going to see on any given night. Tho it seems like the bad Wild show up more often.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Wicked GDT. :laugh:

Couple of Minnesota boys coming home tonight in Keith Ballard and Jordan Schroeder. The former has been one of our more consistent blueliners to start the year, and the latter has had a solid start to his NHL career. Vigneault said that Schroeder's Dad has purchased a box for this game, so he "guesses he has to play him". :laugh:

As a whole, the Canucks have taken some strides in the right direction, but they still look out of sync as often/more often than they look like they are in tune with one another. Couple that with their historically lousy outings in Minnesota, and this could be a rough night...but here's hoping for more of a game than we're used to seeing.

Thanks for stopping by. Your team always finds a way to get to the playoffs and make some noise. This should be a good game. Hope it's clean and no one gets injured on either side. :)

Minny91

Jan 25, 2013
Wild win this one 4-2, Both Coyle and Brodin net their first NHL G's

Coyle, Seto, Brodin, Koivu (EN)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad