Pre-Game Talk: Game 1: Maple Leafs @ Bruins, May 1, 7:00 ET CBC, CNBC, NESN (Pt 2)

• Thread starter Penalty Kill Icing*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwissLeaf

Feb 6, 2012
Grabovski will be a big deal in this series... I don't know why, I just feel it somehow!

habsfanatics*

May 20, 2012
Habs fan coming in peace. I am officially on the leafs bandwagon for this round. I feel the Habs actually match up better with the B's if we were to survive the 1st round, however, I can not for the life of me cheer for that team in any situation.

I think the Bruin's are ripe for the pickings ATM. Their inability to score is a real problem. With some timely scoring and solid goaltending the leafs have a real shot.

Go Leafs go!!!! Good luck, I
Hope kessel/kadri light the b's up like a Christmas tree. For all the flack Burke took for trading for kessel I think he got the undisputed best player in that trade. I'm not convinced Seguin will ever be the player kessel is.

Kick some butt and hopefully we'll have an epic 2nd rd matchup

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
Poke The Bear

A friend (Bruins fan) sent me this the other day. When you see that many plays in a row like that, the level of dirty starts to sink in.

jazzibabe67

Oct 14, 2010
all i can say is REIMER...WITH OR WITHOUT...WIN IT ALL!!!!

:handclap::handclap::handclap:

DEFENSE/OFFENSE...GIVE'R BULLETS!!!

REIMER...DO IT!!!

:yo::yo::yo:

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I LOVE that video clip.

I thought we were doing a lottery ticket system, you mean no one wanted to do it when we were up against Boston? Heck, I'll do them all but I don't have photoshop and everything and y'all love the big huge picture stuff. :) I'm all about texts and quotes and writing amusing diddies.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Oh my God, this video is awesome.

Edit: Just saw it was posted in a thread of its own. Really got me pumped some more.

If you were asleep for the season, this video really tells the story of the season. The only player I would add to it that was missed was Mcclement, otherwise spot on.

Bozak, Kessel, Kadri, Lupul, JVR, Fraser, Franson, Frattin, Orr, Mclaren and Reimer all deserve big props.

beleaf67

Mar 2, 2013
Ottawa Valley
cannot even say I'll be happy with a loser point :sarcasm:

As long as our boys show up and put a good fight I'll be happy.... :handclap:

One of my kids is Bruins fan (thanks to Leafs 9 years playoffs absence), it should be fun to watch games together... :laugh:

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Habs fan coming in peace. I am officially on the leafs bandwagon for this round. I feel the Habs actually match up better with the B's if we were to survive the 1st round, however, I can not for the life of me cheer for that team in any situation.

I think the Bruin's are ripe for the pickings ATM. Their inability to score is a real problem. With some timely scoring and solid goaltending the leafs have a real shot.

Go Leafs go!!!! Good luck, I
Hope kessel/kadri light the b's up like a Christmas tree. For all the flack Burke took for trading for kessel I think he got the undisputed best player in that trade. I'm not convinced Seguin will ever be the player kessel is.

Kick some butt and hopefully we'll have an epic 2nd rd matchup

Thanks, I definitely hope our teams can advance and play each other. Both our teams have their work cut out for them though.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I always laugh at McLennan when he does his goaltending analysis. It's the worst.

I'm not saying this because of what he said last night. I've been saying this for a while.

But as most of you pointed out, the Reimer VS Rask segment was pathetically bad.

EDDIE20*

I always laugh at McLennan when he does his goaltending analysis. It's the worst.

I'm not saying this because of what he said last night. I've been saying this for a while.

But as most of you pointed out, the Reimer VS Rask segment was pathetically bad.

McLennan is the last person who should be analyzing other goaltenders.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Poke the bear, put the bear in the boat and burn it...I don't care. Just find a way to win.

We need at least 1/2 in the first two games. If we can get home with 1-1 or better, we'll be in a good position.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Man the that video was amazing! The last 3-4 minutes with the music really got me emotional, amazing ending. So pumped for tomorrow!!

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Lol Bruins fan here but I have to say I really got a kick out of that daily show video haha, pretty hilarious. I do have to say though I think Jon Stewart must be a Vancouver fan or something though, seemed a little(alot) butthurt...

EDDIE20*

I was talking to some co-workers yesterday and as expected, they are counting for Boston in 4 straight, all the while Ottawa easily taking the Habs series. Go figure.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
I was talking to some co-workers yesterday and as expected, they are counting for Boston in 4 straight, all the while Ottawa easily taking the Habs series. Go figure.

Well when a team has beat you 9 out of the last 10 times, saying Boston wins in 4 straight isn't out of the question. Let's hope the boys have a little more self respect than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad