Game 1 7:11 PM - Toronto Maple Leafs @ Boston Bruins | NBCSN, NESN, CBC, SN (4K), TVAS. Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Tampa blew a 3 goal lead. I don't think a 2 goal lead is totally safe for the leafs. I just hope they close out the game strong, but you can never count out Boston

Reactions: zoA

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Bruins are going to come out haaard in the third. Keep the foot to the floor, look for more pinches and capitalize. Rask keeping Boston in this with a few incredible saves.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
These are hard situations to come back from. Usually when you're shelled like that, you kinda gotta wait till next game to get it together. If the Bruins do come back, that's a good sign of strength. ...orrrr will Babs finish them?? Oh boy, this is gonna be greattt!!!!!

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
These are hard situations to come back from. Usually when you're shelled like that, you kinda gotta wait till next game to get it together. If the Bruins do come back, that's a good sign of strength. ...orrrr will Babs finish them?? Oh boy, this is gonna be greattt!!!!!

Your know the Leafs-Bruins recent playoff history, right?

Reactions: Daz28

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
Never count a win for a Leafs team going into the third period in Boston. Never. This was always going to go to seven games but tonight is the chance for the Leafs to exercise the demons moving forward for the series or to double the narrative and have the doubt in their heads compounded.
We need a road win early, it's critical. Hoping we start now.

Reactions: Kamiccolo

mitchthemitch

Jan 10, 2019
Toronto
Matthews and Tavares got robbed by Rask late. Matthews also hit the post a bit earlier. We've definitely had a ton of dangerous chances

Reactions: Daz28

HogTown06

Jul 20, 2012
Hammonds Plains
Never count a win for a Leafs team going into the third period in Boston. Never. This was always going to go to seven games but tonight is the chance for the Leafs to exercise the demons moving forward for the series or to double the narrative and have the doubt in their heads compounded.

Exercising the demons is probably not a good idea... They'll get stronger.

GuthrieGovan

Feb 26, 2018
I missed most of the 2nd, but three breakaways and 2 goals is quite the effective period.

I heard the first 15 minutes wasnt too much fun.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
source.gif

Reactions: dukeofjive

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Are some of you Leafs fans here, because your GDT goes so fast it's impossible to follow? Like 12 "Mitches!" in 3 seconds?

Eternal Leaf

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto
I would encourage my fellow leafs fans to stay classy and realize this is only 2 periods of what is likely a 7 game series.

Yet it took two periods to go from Boston in 4/5 to 7?

:sarcasm:

Btw Leafs fans know what a 3rd period lead means in Boston better than anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad