Game 1 7:11 PM - Toronto Maple Leafs @ Boston Bruins | NBCSN, NESN, CBC, SN (4K), TVAS. Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Don't know how anyone can blame the score on Rask. He's been pretty solid and the Bruins D has been sluggish since about the 10 minute mark in the 1st period.
He made the last 2 or the game is over.

Trocity

Nov 24, 2016
I admire the sacks of Toronto fans. :laugh: Seriously, you guys love your team. You guys have suffered nightmare playoff defeats to the Bruins via choking away leads in game 7 and you are up by 2 in Game 1 and you are just laying into Boston fans LOL love it. :popcorn:

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
Not to celebrate early but I think some people will eat crow. I still think this series is going to 7 games but it won't be a cake walk like a lot said.
Anyone saying it was a cake walk (either way) is an idiot. These teams are made for long series...

Also never celebrate too early haha ;-)

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
I admire the sacks of Toronto fans. :laugh: Seriously, you guys love your team. You guys have suffered nightmare playoff defeats to the Bruins via choking away leads in game 7 and you are up by 2 in Game 1 and you are just laying into Boston fans LOL love it. :popcorn:

This forum massively underestimated the Leafs tbf.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Never count a win for a Leafs team going into the third period in Boston. Never. This was always going to go to seven games but tonight is the chance for the Leafs to exercise the demons moving forward for the series or to double the narrative and have the doubt in their heads compounded.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Dear Boston fans,

Quit copying and pasting from our pathetic game thread last night.

Love,
Lightning fans

P.S. - Yeah, it does piss you off, doesn't it?

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa

Hey this may be the only lead we have all series

Reactions: crump

Canadian Finn

Oskee Wee Wee
Feb 21, 2014
The Hammer

ruthless :)

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
What are you doing Debrusk?! Very awkward trying to receive that pass and then he goes and slams himself into the boards for no reason.

StevenB

Oct 7, 2014
North York
Go big or go home

Reactions: Trocity

SanDogBrewin

Righteous bucks!
Jan 14, 2010
On a tasty wave
twitter.com
“Odd-man rushes
1st 15:40 - Johnsson beats McAvoy
1st 3:29 - Tavares on bad change
1st 0:05 Marleau around Acciari
2nd 17:13 Marner SH DeBrusk bobble
2nd 1:35 Nylander on bad Grz pinch
2nd 0:37 Tavares beats Krug
2nd 0:01 Kapnanen beats McAvoy”

But some are blaming Rask. Leafs simply out skating the Bruins.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Never count a win for a Leafs team going into the third period in Boston. Never. This was always going to go to seven games but tonight is the chance for the Leafs to exercise the demons moving forward for the series or to double the narrative and have the doubt in their heads compounded.

Most people had Boston in 4 or 5 where did 7 come from?

Reactions: jasonleaffan

EXPECT THE LEAFS

May 7, 2016
Last year the better team won fair and square. Leafs choked and that is a thing of the past. No need to bring up last year unless you want to remind everyone of the choke.

was taking about the games in boston. If memory serves me correct games 1 and 2 were jokes when it came to the refs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia