Proposal: Gallagher for a 1st and a top prospect, no more no less.

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
Im not saying he's a bad player by any means, nor was I questioning his effort level. I actually like a lot as a player.

But with your own math you're describing a sub 25 goal guy not a 30 goal guy and that player does not get you an A prospect and a 1st
He just came off of 31 goals playing with scrubs like Danault and Plekanec.. and he's just getting better and stronger, Gallagher is a machine, he gets 35-40 for the next 3 years at 3.75 mil playing next to McDavid in his hometown and then he re-signs for a hometown discount because the guy has a heart of gold.. and he's not worth Yamamoto and a 1st? lol to myself.

OnanTheBarbarian

May 20, 2018
No, i need a 1st for my rebuild. Yamamoto has yet to score an NHL goal by the way.. calm down.
Calmer than you are. I think for your “rebuild” you need a new gm.
Well for the sake of argument, if we offered up Yamamoto and a first, would you put a sweetener on Gallagher?

Reactions: TGWL

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
Gallagher could have been consistently a 30 goal guy the last three seasons and I still wouldnt offer up a first plus Jokiharju for him. He will better at the deadline when teams know where they are even then youll have to curb your expectations if your expecting a teams best prospect and a first its usually one or the other never both in deadline deals

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
No sweetener he's sweet enough, are you guys trying to win a cup or?
We will keep our blue chip prospect and look forward to him playing next to Mcdavid for the next decade and putting up better numbers than Gallagher has in his career ever. Thanks but no thanks. Yamo is like a Gallagher-lite, we'll keep the younger player with the huge ceiling and the 3 year elc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad