Value of: Galchenyuk + Sergachev + 1st for a center

CHaracter79

Apr 21, 2014
1- a 22 year old center that has only imporved every year and is producin at a 65 point pace this season coming off of injury, socred 30 goals last year playing less then 15 min per game.. has one of the best p/60 in the league

2- top 10 pick and 2nd dman in last years draft

and a first

islanders jump on that for tavares .. habs still dont do it.

not for one year of tavares.

people really underrate habs players around here.

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014
Galchenyuk + Gallagher

for

Tavares

Galchenyuk + Gallagher + Scherbak + 1st

for

Carter + Muzzin

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
What is the deal with Sergachev? I keep hearing he's a great prospect and he's also involved in every single Habs proposal I see.

Still a great prospect, and one of the best defensive prospects in the league...just not fit for the habs win-now plan.

I personally wouldn't trade him, as most habs fans wouldn't. He's going to be a beast.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
As of this moment, the Montreal Canadiens appear to be headed into the playoffs with a center lineup of Danault, Plekanec, and Shaw. This obviously will not do. Who's the best centerman the habs can get with the aforementioned package?

Making a trade wont effect their playoffs because anyone they trade for is not eligible for the playoffs. Regardless Montreal shouldn't trade Galchenyuk anytime soon it would be stupid IMO. Sergachev is a good young defenseman prospect who they should keep and see what he becomes.

hockeyheadlines

Oct 9, 2016
Canada
...on the other hand, Bergevin did trade Subban, so anything is possible with this GM.

We're just looking to get skewered again...

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Imagine Tavares-Weber-Price. That would make Montreal very interesting again... Extends their window 3 years.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
oh dear lord... Sergachev is NOT going anywhere.... upside is a franchise dman for the next 15 years.
Our prospect pool is not deep, Beaulieu would go before a top rated prospect

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
I think Montreal should pay up for Tavares if they can get the Islanders to accept in a sign and trade.

Sometimes teams should just pay the price to maximize their window. If the Kings paid the price for Kessel, they would be in a playoff position right now. Instead they will probably have to find a solution or blow it up. I could see something similar happening to Montreal in the next year or two if they don't make a move.

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
Duchene + 1oa (Patrick or Hischier) for Galchenyuk + Sergachev + 1 round pick (Yamamoto/Vaakanainen) +? What would the last + be?

Duchene = Sergachev + 1st round pick + McCarron or Juulsen - Pleknac (salary dump)

Habs need forwards and AVs has excess in this position so Galy stays.

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
Man if MT just agreed to only one of Drai or 3OV + ? for Subban

so glad he didn't

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad