Gaborik/Carcillo fight

Giroux tha Damaja

Apr 17, 2009
Mount Holly, NJ
Pruch025,

Marion Gaborik is a grown ass man. You hear that? A GROWN ASS MAN. He dropped the gloves, what happened happened, and he took it like a man. If I didn't know better I'd think you were his mom or something, damn.

Breeze 44

Jan 20, 2007
South Jersey
Those aren't the rules. That is why you don't see supserstars tangling it up with goons very often. Otherwise they would be run all day and night.

I think it was low personally and as I said before, if a Rangers brute decides to hit him in the face with an elbow or stick and injures him, then that should be fine too.

Or better yet, have Voros or Brashear completely take out (and I don't mean just with a big check, I mean as he is skating buy just punch him in the head/face) Richards. Then you will see how the tone will change.

CLUELESS !!!!!:yo: By the way Voros had the whole rest of the game to do something but guess what...HE DIDN'T !!! Avery tried but unless your into merry-go- round fighting that was nothing...but Hartnell showed Avery how to hit somebody!! Go whine somewhere else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad