Gaborik/Carcillo fight

lundy

Jul 13, 2006
NYC
Carcillo is a punk...

Just jumped Gaborik...nice to pick a fight with a guy who doesn't fight.

Anyone else think this guy is gutless? Or is my criticism unfounded?

HoverCarle*

He lined up with him in a scrum, Gaborik dropped his gloves first.

FATCHAMALA11

Kneel Before Zod
Feb 16, 2006
NJ
You are blind. Did Gaborik really go looking to fight Carcillo? Or did the talentless one look for the weakest guy on the ice?

supa scoop

Oct 13, 2008
Bridgeton, NJ

:laugh:

Your star played picked a fight with the wrong guy and got dropped. No need to twist it into anything other than that.

lundy

Jul 13, 2006
NYC

Your star played picked a fight with the wrong guy and got dropped. No need to twist it into anything other than that.

Hysterical, Carcillo comes out of nowhere to grapple with Gaborik, who pushes back. Carcillo drops his gloves..

HoverCarle*

No Carcillo dropped them first.

No, he didnt. At best they were at the same time. Carcillo came over at Gaborik in the scrum, as other players were tied up already. Gaborik was pushing back

Trottier

Very Random
Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Visit site
the crying in this thread is going to be legendary

Was thinking the same thing. What's the over/under on the number of times the words "dirty" and "filthy" appear the rest of this thread? :D

Officials are going to send eveyone and his mother to the penalty box the rest of the evening, to avoid a scene.

Heat McManus

Nov 27, 2003
Alexandria, VA
just saw a replay. Gaborik dropped them first. And if he didn't it's honestly smarter for him to turtle. Philly wins by getting him in the box for 5 minutes. I think they can play for a quarter of a period without Carcillo.

HVPOLARBEARS19

Nov 17, 2005
NY
I'm a Rangers fan and this game is going to get awesome real, real fast...I can't wait until Carcillo and Dubinsky get out of the box...

FATCHAMALA11

Kneel Before Zod
Feb 16, 2006
NJ
Maybe we can send a tough guy out to beat the crap outta Briere now since thats how they Flyers play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad